Snowed In in Northwest Arkansas....

and loving it! Time to relax, make some pumpkin bread, and play with the kitty (no pun intended). The roads are extremely hazardous, so everyone stay in, and stay safe.
I've got my Merlot, stuffed salmon, Netflix & popcorn! I'm ready!
Wish I was snowed in with you!
I've got my Merlot, stuffed salmon, Netflix & popcorn! I'm ready! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Checkout thé movie Hogfather.
wish i could eat some of mskitty's pumpkin bread and play with her kitty too...scoot
Here kitty,kitty,kitty..
I made a gingerbread house with the kids last night and played monopoly for the first time in years.
A "Ginger" bread house? I hope you were thinking of me while you ate it.

I watched a bunch of Netflix documentaries and fell asleep on the couch!

I also tried to make homemade Chik-Fil-A tenders. Fail. Lol

I also tried to make homemade Chik-Fil-A tenders. Fail. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I like watching documentaries on Netflix. "Helvetica" is very good. "Page One: Inside the New York Times" is great. "Jiro Dreams of Sushi" is awesome.

Others I've seen that are all varying degrees of great. (I don't watch garbage)

Senna
Man on Wire
The Art of the Steal
Freakonomics
Hoop Dreams
The Interrupters
I watched one about prostitution in foreign countries. Very sad stuff. It's easy to take for granted how privileged we are here, until you watch something like that.

I watched another one about the side effects of messing with the recreational bi-product of a common cold medication... Cleverly phrased to avoid a nuclear topic, of course. Pretty scary stuff!
I went out to salt the hill down to the road and ended up sliding all the way down on my butt....if I didn't hafta walk back up every time, I'd go get some cardboard and pretend to be 8 again. Might be stuck here for awhile.

I also tried to make homemade Chik-Fil-A tenders. Fail. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol I did think about you when we made it. Kids are mad cause I won't let them eat it. Oh well.