URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...c/646617182916
City: Cohoes
State: New York
Address: Cohoes isn't that big, residential
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She is definitely chubby, big floppy tits and a gut, kind of skinny elsewhere
Recommendation: No
why?
Why not?
Well 1) i am on a dumpster dive series

and 2) why not?

I question why people do a lot of things. For example, you have two reviews of the same chick at an exorbitant price when I saw her in Troy
exuberant price? isnt that to me, reasonable compared to others around. maybe thats why youre paying for gross fat black chicks.
exuberant price? isnt that to me, reasonable compared to others around. maybe thats why youre paying for gross fat black chicks. Originally Posted by wonderland3212
Shittt!! Yo egray has gotten more action then you'll ever get on here. Weather it be the 18-20, 25-32 34-39, etc. crowd, he's had them ALL and some pretty and I mean PRETTY ONES. He rarely ever goes for the circus animals. Egrap has a well rounded group of guys who have read his constant reviews over the years and has just a little bit more of a following then you...mr....wonder...land
I still for the life of me can not figure out why guys on here feel the need to evaluate the looks of providers that other mongers see. Just keep that shit to yourself - if he is not fucking them with your dick, why do you feel the need to say anything? Just contribute and provide information that helps other guys out so that they keep doing the same.
Kudos to EGray for telling it like it is. With respect to the dumpster dive, yes, been there, done that (and in all likelihood will do so again). To each their own for why we pursue this hobby...