The Magic Wand and Orgasms. IS there such a thing as too much?

In enjoying a young lady the recent purchase of a Large Magic Wand with the Hitachi Motor was brought into play, the head placed on her clit, the shaft between her thighs with the switch accessible and her thighs held tight together by straddling her and making out for an extended period of time while she came over and over and over as i occasionally changed a setting....

I got the distinct impression that as a man... I no longer had a usefulness in pleasing a woman other than purchasing this device.

This was repeated in a light bondage situation with the wand held in place taped to her thigh, spread eagled and face fucked as well as other activities later....

There was no counting the times she came.... the Fuck Nos... the please stops...... (not really meant as a flip of the switch proved).....

It got wet...

really really wet.....

over and over...

Is there a "too much"? A point where the pleasure becomes pain while it is happening?

Women are so incredibly lucky to be wired for multiple "o"'s

I do not envy you much but I do envy you that!
  • Toyz
  • 08-14-2014, 04:22 PM
In enjoying a young lady the recent purchase of a Large Magic Wand with the Hitachi Motor was brought into play, the head placed on her clit, the shaft between her thighs with the switch accessible and her thighs held tight together by straddling her and making out for an extended period of time while she came over and over and over as i occasionally changed a setting....

I got the distinct impression that as a man... I no longer had a usefulness in pleasing a woman other than purchasing this device.

This was repeated in a light bondage situation with the wand held in place taped to her thigh, spread eagled and face fucked as well as other activities later....

There was no counting the times she came.... the Fuck Nos... the please stops...... (not really meant as a flip of the switch proved).....

It got wet...

really really wet.....

over and over...

Is there a "too much"? A point where the pleasure becomes pain while it is happening?

Women are so incredibly lucky to be wired for multiple "o"'s

I do not envy you much but I do envy you that! Originally Posted by Whispers

LMAO...I have a personal video of one of my ATF's using one of those until orgasm...the smile on her face was fantastic...I asked "how was it"....she started laughing and said "GREAT"!

I whip out that video now and again... They should import them to countries where they want to reduce populations...no need for me if they have a wand...
My untestable hypothesis is that there really is no comparison between experiencing male and female orgasms in the first place. One's a nova, the other's a supernova...sometimes a hypernova.
The Hitachi has been my go-to since junior year of college...which was, oh, almost ten years ago. I'll use probing toys once in a blue moon, but this is the only vibe I like. So! Two points of personal insight, given my having a vagina and 4 wands over 10 years.

1) Goddammit...where do you find the real ones these days? They used to all be real, but now they went and changed manufacturers or something. My first one lasted me seven blessed years. SEVEN. The other three haven't made it past 8 months. Same use with them all. Sigh. I'm currently without, so I'm rockin' the pioneer method 24/7.

2) Orgasms! With manual stimulation, pleasure builds and builds and I climb from 0 up to 100 very gradually. Then giant burst of 8-10 seconds of pure bliss. If the stars are properly aligned, things can last much longer. But. BUT! The Hitachi-O is a very different orgasm for me. The Hitachi-O for me is actually pretty quick...half of a second then "GET THIS THING OFF OF ME OR I'LL DIE!" sort of quick. The difference in the experience is that I catapult from 0 to 95 as soon as the motor runs and then hover in the high 90s until the "GET THIS THING OFF OF ME OR I'LL DIE!" moment. Aaaaand a 15 minute almost-gonna-splode! experience is pretty fucking awesome. Even if it makes my nethers numb for an hour afterward. It's like edging, but without any effort. Hell, it doesn't even take much mental effort to come with that thing -- I could masturbate with that contraption while reading an almanac and complete every time. (And my arm gets tired when I do it Laura Ingalls style.)
there is little a man can do to compete with 10,000 rpm
  • Loxly
  • 08-14-2014, 09:00 PM
Anyone remember using a comb and wax paper? Any triple-tongue trumpet players out there? "Buzz' joins in every once in a while but I limit his use.

We either have to ban the machines or get implants.
Great threAD, Whispers!

Sometime last year, I read an article in WSJ about Hitachi financial performance. The article said that Hitachi may be best known to consumers for their personal massagers.

1) Goddammit...where do you find the real ones these days? They used to all be real, but now they went and changed manufacturers or something. My first one lasted me seven blessed years. SEVEN. The other three haven't made it past 8 months. Same use with them all. Sigh. I'm currently without, so I'm rockin' the pioneer method 24/7. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
http://www.eroscillator.com/ recommended by Dr. Ruth.

(And my arm gets tired when I do it Laura Ingalls style.) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I read some time ago that ladies working treadle sewing machines in the factories could find just the right angle with their legs to make work more pleasant.
Woah woah woah. Wait a minute. You're telling me that if I fail at catching a rich husband who can buy me morning English riding lessons that I can still find a hobby/job that gets me off long past my hooker prime? God bless, sir. God bless
Any triple-tongue trumpet players out there? Originally Posted by Loxly
Please use caution when discussing
triple-tongue bugle players out there?
You may be inadvertently providing intellectual insight in to my BugleBoy, patented technique for getting the ladies' waves of joy started for our BB surfing lessons.
They have an attachment for the wand now for guys. Fun to use on them too.....
I've never tried one, but sounds good.

And to answer Whispers question... there definitely is a point of pain.. but if you back off and come back, you'll be alright.
Playtime and light BDSM fun.
After a nice massage and stretching, tied up a gal and used the wand on her shoulders, neck, arms, back, legs, feet, then back up the legs to her ass then when she whimpered for it, I glided it over her now dripping lips and quivering clit. Came hard within 2 minutes. So hard she broke a strap and almost fell off the bed. Gave her a drink and a cool cloth on her neck...and went back at it. This time I slowly eased it inside her and up against her Gspot...Came and had her first gusher. She came so hard and was confused as to how much lube I used. That's not lube, sweetness. She didn't know she was or could be a squirter. Now when we play, I blindfold her. When she hears the drawer open that has the wand in it, her breathing gets shallow and bites her bottom lip before I even plug it in.

FYI, spring for the attachments...worth it's weight in gold.
FYI, spring for the attachments...worth it's weight in gold. Originally Posted by 7Dust
Already have.

And I agree.....

Haven't tried to move it internal though. Seems to be designed for external use only. Head is not shaped to facilitate a withdrawal. Unless of course you are referring to the attachments. I bought the one with a tongued/ridged clit stimulator and curved G Spot penetrator........Hits both spots at the same time and with the device on a paterned buzzz....buzzz....buzzz....buz zz....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. ..
buzzz....buzzz....buzzz....buz zz....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. .. it seemed to drive her crazy....

Maybe the lady should use it on you gents next time.
Maybe the lady should use it on you gents next time. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Yep, there is a special cuff, designed for the gentleman's delight. I have had one provider use it on me while applying some other skills to make be very, very happy.