Brief Rant!!

Ive always been in North Austin when I visit....but the one time I listen to all the requests and go to South Austin everyone is asking why im not in North Austin.

Rant over for the day

Still Love you...you fucking bipolar city
Ive always been in North Austin when I visit....but the one time I listen to all the requests and go to South Austin everyone is asking why im not in North Austin.

Rant over for the day

Still Love you...you fucking bipolar city Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Here we go again. I know it is posted with "Love" but I suspect you are probably about to learn the hard way what happens whenever a frustrated traveling provider blasts Austin. It generally backfires. IJS
Here we go again. I know it is posted with "Love" but I suspect you are probably about to learn the hard way what happens whenever a frustrated traveling provider blasts Austin. It generally backfires. IJS Originally Posted by Windinhishair

And I do apologize if I offended anyone by speaking my mind
No one has started up yet so you're probably in the clear . That's a change. Usually by now the sharks would have been circling.
WTF BA,

You are supposed to have a room on every side of the city when your visit ATX!!!
J/P

Yes North Side never fails to keep one busy.
Hope the South side still treats you well.
There's nothing wrong with getting a refund on your south room and heading north the remainder of your trip.

You're right though; no other cities complain about having to come across town to see you like bipolar ass Austin. OTOH, traffic is a pretty ruthless here.
WTF BA,

You are supposed to have a room on every side of the city when your visit ATX!!!
J/P

Yes North Side never fails to keep one busy.
Hope the South side still treats you well.
There's nothing wrong with getting a refund on your south room and heading north the remainder of your trip.

You're right though; no other cities complain about having to come across town to see you like bipolar ass Austin. OTOH, traffic is a pretty ruthless here. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Lol...well it happens and I'm stuck here. I got it on hot wire. They don't believe in refunds

So I'll make the best of it
Title is misleading, I thought this was gonna be a debate over which is best boxers or briefs.
Threat N-ATX and S-ATX as two different cities .. make that worlds ...
and cater to each by staying in each, assuming the Southerners actually CUM ... and who knows some of the Northerners may venture south after you served them well...
Threat N-ATX and S-ATX as two different cities .. make that worlds ...
and cater to each by staying in each, assuming the Southerners actually CUM ... and who knows some of the Northerners may venture south after you served them well... Originally Posted by fun2come

Austin isn't a new city to me. I've been traveling here for years. So I understand. North and south are worlds apart.
My vent is more related to the indecisive bipolar nature of this lovely city
oh, they are all sitting on their dicks... gotcha
Title is misleading, I thought this was gonna be a debate over which is best boxers or briefs. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Lol actually I prefer briefs
oh, they are all sitting on their dicks... gotcha Originally Posted by fun2come

Something like that
Title is misleading, I thought this was gonna be a debate over which is best boxers or briefs. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Speaking of bipolar:
WHATS UP WITH THIS WEATHER rr????
I know it's all your fault.

BA,

You can always increase your over head and book an affordable room on the north anyway. If it's going to double your income it might be worth the investment. You might even be able to reappropriate your south side room to another provider for the remaining days to come out on top.

Make moves girl, make moves!!

Best to you.
Well I have made the choice to cut my losses and leave early! I will not be coming back. Thanks for the memories Austin
Well I have made the choice to cut my losses and leave early! I will not be coming back. Thanks for the memories Austin Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Now your phone is going to be ringing off the hook.

"Are you available on the south side?"

Watch!