Encounter: Saw Liah again tonight, and surprize, surprize, she is still absolutely GORGEOUS

Date: 2/20/2020
Name: LIAH
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harrold Hines
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Cowgirl, standing mish, MISH, CIP, Deep CIP, convo, comparing notes
Hair Length and Color: Light Brunette, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Still gorgeous, beautiful face, nice tight body, great legs, 5"4", she still weighs 108, flat midsection, slender arms.

THE PERFECT WOMAN
Recommendation: Yes
[PRIVATE][/As if her landing strip, nice labia and eraser nipples and the rest of her body is not already the hottest around the no shower and for me no clean up is completely over the top. This hot woman is here to get fucked before she goes back to Hawaii and she definitely came to the right place. PRIVATE]
Well I saw her friday, one of the most disappointing sessions ever. No dfk she told me no CIM lackluster iOP. The amount of overselling on this forum is astounding.
No Overselling on my review. She is a fantastic visit.
  • grail
  • 02-23-2020, 06:00 PM
Not so much overselling but maybe your expectations were not in par with what's actually offered. You're complaining about a lack of DFK or CIM? Well did you read her reviews? She's been mostly LFK and no where has it been mentioned that she does CIM. Sheesh. Do your research as there is a certain script that most of these girls follow so I'm not sure why you were wanting to go off script. IOP is more of a subjective thing depending on other factors such as chemistry and time of day. SMH.

Well I saw her friday, one of the most disappointing sessions ever. No dfk she told me no CIM lackluster iOP. The amount of overselling on this forum is astounding. Originally Posted by RaylenG
Look there are reviews here on other sites mentioning the stated activities. I didn’t mean to point specifically at your review and that’s my bad for saying it here... but I’m no rookie by any means and I KNOW when I’ve had a subpar session with someone who was not giving her best effort.
Look there are reviews here on other sites mentioning the stated activities. I didn’t mean to point specifically at your review and that’s my bad for saying it here... Originally Posted by RaylenG
Well I saw her friday, one of the most disappointing sessions ever. No dfk she told me no CIM lackluster iOP. The amount of overselling on this forum is astounding. Originally Posted by RaylenG
but you said the other reviews here oversold Liah.

some guys are easily disappointed, and start the blame game. they UNDERSELL as a backlash of sorts.

as was stated, the reviews here did not promise what you say was lacking. what we have all trumpted to the Highest Heavens, is Liah's incredible beauty, Catholicism, and sweet attitude.

we can't control other bullshit sites that steer you wrong. you've been around long enough to know who writes accurate reviews. you do realize you are the voice of One? every comment I have seen before yours, reeks of amazement that we have a girl of Liah's caliber residing in AMPville.
Actually CT and LG... Both of your reviews cite DFK in activities... And...
But as always, the hobby is a YMMV game in most respects. Maybe she’s burning out.
Disappointing. Thanks for this post. I've found that personally DFK sessions are usually ones that I find more memorable, and as much as I want to see how beautiful this girl apparently is, I may end up taking a pass
I think different guys have different views about what constitutes DEEP kissing. I received that from Liah, but some guys might consider it "light", depending on their own definition.

regardless of nomenclature, Liah is one of the very best kissers in AMPville.
??
Everyone had a bad day even the best providers. As she gets really popular, the workload will increase dramatically cause everyone want to see her. Last time I saw her after President day, she indeed complained that she is very sore and tired. That’s why I said we need to treat these girls as gentle as possible or they will be worn out quickly.

Sex 1 time a day is enjoyable but 10 times a day will be a huge challenge, both mentally and physically.