Poll: Biden losing support from voters in 85 battleground districts

• oeb11
  • 07-24-2021, 07:16 AM
https://www.oann.com/poll-biden-losi...und-districts/
Joe Biden speaks during a campaign event for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe at Lubber Run Park, Arlington, Virginia. (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 6:22 PM PT – Friday, July 23, 2021

The Biden administration has lost support on the key issue of border security in 85 battleground congressional districts. A poll conducted by the National Republican Congressional Committee throughout the month of July found that voters believed Republicans in Congress were better equipped to deal with the issue of borer security.
The data highlighted voters trusted Republicans more on the issue in districts represented by Democrats by a nine point margin. In addition, the poll found Independent and Hispanic voters have shown increasing discontent with the Biden border crisis and found they disapproved of his policies by a 23 point margin.
The NRCC added border security has become the second most important issue to voters, which has fallen behind jobs and the economy. Just last week, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) gave insight on the severity of the Biden administration’s immigration policies and the crisis created by the progressive left.
“To give you some raw numbers, if you just look overall in the month of April from last year to this year, there has been about a thousand percent increase,” he explained. “In the month of May, there was about an 800 percent increase in the number of people coming across the border.”
According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the surge in illegal immigrants who have entered the country was on track to set an all time yearly record of 1.7 million. The White House encouraged this as they have been trying to reverse President Trump’s effective border policies.
However, Republicans have taken a hard stance against Biden, which has begun to appeal to voters.
“There is another need that has arisen that is a result with my conversation with law enforcement and that is, we want to get away from the Biden administration approach of catch and release,” Abbott expressed. “We want to make sure we arrest and jail people who are coming across the border.”
Meanwhile, the Biden administration has lost support on several other issues, including skyrocketing inflation and violent crime.
MORE NEWS: DHS Cancels 2 Texas Border Wall Projects

NEW POLL shows that: 60% of voters disapprove of Biden's handling of rising prices 7 out of 10 voters express concern about rising prices Voters are 4X more likely to blame the president & Democrats for rising prices
dimocrats know how to defeat americans in "battle ground" districts

they showed how they could the last presidential election

just get work rooms full of people marking ballots and flood the areas where they control the count
Yup the more the pawn talks
Very true. If there is one area where you can knock the Biden administration it is on immigration policy. While I support the increase in the number of LEGAL refugees being allowed into this country, I am unhappy with the situation at the border. For obvious reasons, Republicans are hammering Biden on this subject. Rightfully so.

Overall, not just focusing on immigration, Biden't approval rating is slipping. Down from 56% to 50% in one month according to Gallup. Still positive by 5% but slipping.

From the latest Gallup poll:

Bottom Line

Biden's approval rating is showing the first signs of meaningful decline. If the lower ratings persist, it could indicate his "honeymoon" period is over. Because Republicans have been unlikely to support him from the beginning of his presidency, changes in his approval are likely to come from Democrats' and independents' evaluations of him. That is what has occurred now, with both groups slightly less positive toward Biden than they have been to this point. Still, he maintains very high approval among Democrats, and his rating among independents remains higher than his immediate predecessor Trump ever received from that group.

Biden's approval rating is showing the first signs of meaningful decline. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Six months. Does he know what year it is?

And the Democrats even had to cheat to beat Trump! Amazing!
We have a crop, roofing, cleaning and landscaping labor shortage. Americans don't like to do that shit.
LOL yeah right. Nearly every business out there can’t find employees, not just those.
Fake polls. Nobody gives a shit about polls and they are always wrong, ask trump how his poll numbers worked out.
Trump over performed the polls, by a shit ton, in both 16 and 20. The polls aren’t polls, they’re an attempt to sway opinion not measure it.
Very true. If there is one area where you can knock the Biden administration it is on immigration policy. While I support the increase in the number of LEGAL refugees being allowed into this country, I am unhappy with the situation at the border. For obvious reasons, Republicans are hammering Biden on this subject. Rightfully so.

Overall, not just focusing on immigration, Biden't approval rating is slipping. Down from 56% to 50% in one month according to Gallup. Still positive by 5% but slipping.

From the latest Gallup poll:

Bottom Line

Biden's approval rating is showing the first signs of meaningful decline. If the lower ratings persist, it could indicate his "honeymoon" period is over. Because Republicans have been unlikely to support him from the beginning of his presidency, changes in his approval are likely to come from Democrats' and independents' evaluations of him. That is what has occurred now, with both groups slightly less positive toward Biden than they have been to this point. Still, he maintains very high approval among Democrats, and his rating among independents remains higher than his immediate predecessor Trump ever received from that group.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Keep believing that horseshit, Biden is as popular as the clap. Take whatever they print and subtract ~15 points and you’ll get a reasonably accurate number.
People see President Biden deteriorating each week and they, Republicans and Democrats alike, see Harris being just as ineffective. Then they realize that Pelosi is third in line, and even some of the real progressives get scared.

As an older man myself, I understand the subtle reductions in ability that creep up on a person as we all get older. With empathy and compassion I say that it must be crushing to work all your professional life climbing the ladder, paying your dues and finally standing at the long sought apex of your career path only to realize that you are no longer THAT guy.

Without regard to their political orientation, I'd say that covers several Republicans and Democrats at the federal level right now. Sen. Feinstein was asked to step down from committee chairs by her own people for that reason. It hurts some to see someone go oue.t that way. It hurts like watching Mohamed Ali in retirement or listening to Johnny Cash sing as he lay in a hospital bed.

Anyone remember the film "Dave"? I am truly worried that this presidency could end in a similar way . . .but without the body double
Keep believing that horseshit, Biden is as popular as the clap. Take whatever they print and subtract ~15 points and you’ll get a reasonably accurate number. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Ignorance speaking.

I love how certain individuals cite polls when they support their POV but when they oppose their POV the polls are "horseshit".
By the way the illegals are being shipped around the country , and of course nothing to do with covid numbers going up SHM at the ignorance
By the way the illegals are being shipped around the country , and of course nothing to do with covid numbers going up SHM at the ignorance Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Really? You are blaming the rise in COVID rates going up in almost all 50 states on a handful of illegals entering the country?