Shyla501 scam?

I saw the intro today for shyla501. Looked good and she writes to read her reviews. Couldn't find any so searched ECCIE. She posted her introduction ad today in Dallas as well - can she be 2 places at the same time? Is she legit? Anyone know of her?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=shyla

By the responses it seems like she has a little to learn. PMed with her and she says she is in Arkansas now. If I was a betting man, she found out about eccie while in Arkansas, but lives or spends a lot of time in Dallas. So maybe she is just making her presents known in the Dallas area also. Buyer Beware! It looks like there is another $400 CBJ in town, that is getting way to common.
The comments in the review turned me off when said that he heard a man's voice in the background when calling for info...p-i-m-p-e-d...and likely not of legal age.
Completely Non-GFE, but I believe that she is legit. She worked with Lizzi for awhile and they invited me to come see them while I was in Dallas and I spoke with her on the phone a couple of times but I declined due to her lack of GFE. Very pretty girl though.
I emailed her to set up something for tonight and she replied right away. Once I asked a few questions, she never replied again. Sounds like a scam to me.
I emailed her to set up something for tonight and she replied right away. Once I asked a few questions, she never replied again. Sounds like a scam to me. Originally Posted by plymouthdan
I really don't think she's trying to scam anyone. She was straight up with me after we had talked a couple of times. She said that she was zero exchange of body fluids and that included No Kissing at All, No BBBJ, No Daty, etc, etc, and a warm moist hole to pound away at just wasn't for me.
Im Far from a scam or any hing else shady! I have reviews up on naughtyreviews under shyla simone. Im in Little Rock Currently but like the gentleman said I spend most of my time in dallas. If you have any questions or concerns you can call or text me at 214 664 5995.. and by the way thanks datylikes didnt hear back from you thought you forgot about me Text me..
Lol and Plymouthdan I don't do a lot of emailing when im busy. sorry but like I said youre welcome to text or call. I reply quicker that way..
Im Far from a scam or any hing else shady! I have reviews up on naughtyreviews under shyla simone. Im in Little Rock Currently but like the gentleman said I spend most of my time in dallas. If you have any questions or concerns you can call or text me at 214 664 5995.. and by the way thanks datylikes didnt hear back from you thought you forgot about me Text me.. Originally Posted by Shyla501
There you have it. Anchors away fellas.
Im Far from a scam or any hing else shady! I have reviews up on naughtyreviews under shyla simone. Im in Little Rock Currently but like the gentleman said I spend most of my time in dallas. If you have any questions or concerns you can call or text me at 214 664 5995.. and by the way thanks datylikes didnt hear back from you thought you forgot about me Text me.. Originally Posted by Shyla501
Pm sent pretty lady
OMG No I didn't forget about you,,,, Who could do that,,,, You are Gorgeous.
I was just concerned over your extremely limited menu. If you still have my number and you are willing to be flexible,,,,,,, RING My Bell Anytime,,,,, Pun Intended
I have no doubt that you are legit and I would be more than happy to leave you a rave but honest review sweetheart. ,,,,, and by the way,,,,, did I mention that I think you are gorgeous?,,,,, (clears throat) LOL
DL
Doesn't appear "alert" worthy. Moved to coed. Carry on.
I called yesterday to take a chance and a guy answered the phone. I told him "sorry I must have the wrong number I was looking for Shyla". He did not respond to me however he told someone in the background "I don't know why I answered your phone" and then he hung up on me. Take it as you want I just wanted to share my experience from yesterday and let her address it if she wanted to.

Professor
I called yesterday to take a chance and a guy answered the phone. I told him "sorry I must have the wrong number I was looking for Shyla". He did not respond to me however he told someone in the background "I don't know why I answered your phone" and then he hung up on me. Take it as you want I just wanted to share my experience from yesterday and let her address it if she wanted to.

Professor Originally Posted by professoreccie
Thanks for the intel professor. I tried to call her this morning to set something up and got a recording that said the number was not a working number.
Hopefully she will address the situation in open forum here.
Thanks for the info, Professor.

A careful hobbyist should be more than a little concerned about some unknown guy having access to her phone & his info. Ijs.