New Look and Pics!!

I have another new hair style this week with a couple of new pics and more to come. Hope you guys like..

Xo Xo
TK
I like your new pics, Temptress!! You seductive little redhead!
Dayum,
Now that's the curves I was talking about leaning into
I have another new hair style this week with a couple of new pics and more to come. Hope you guys like..

Xo Xo
TK Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Gorgeous. Bootylicious. Scrumptious. Must Do List.
If you're up in Branson next month...
Gorgeous. Bootylicious. Scrumptious. Must Do List.
If you're up in Branson next month... Originally Posted by Foxtrotter
Do I need to see if I can schedule a tour?? You can always book me for the weekend babe lol
I like your new pics, Temptress!! You seductive little redhead! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thank you babe.

Dayum,
Now that's the curves I was talking about leaning into Originally Posted by datylikes
So what are you waiting for then?? I'm getting kinda lonely.
Damn, that second picture makes me want to get on a plane and fly out there right now.
Damn, that second picture makes me want to get on a plane and fly out there right now. Originally Posted by professoreccie
Lol Aw, Professor you sure know how to make a girl feel good. I would love to see you again!!! Only next time I will be better prepared for your stamina!!
These two pics are glorious! Job well done
These two pics are glorious! Job well done Originally Posted by rocktown00
Thank you sweetie
Two more great pics Trinity! I will add my preference for the second though. That is a smoking hot shot.
Two more great pics Trinity! I will add my preference for the second though. That is a smoking hot shot. Originally Posted by Roland45
I couldn't agree more that the pics are smoking hot, but I have just recently discovered that the pics do not do this little girl justice. My visuals of this lady making me happy will last much longer than the hard drives that the pics are captured on
I couldn't agree more that the pics are smoking hot, but I have just recently discovered that the pics do not do this little girl justice. My visuals of this lady making me happy will last much longer than the hard drives that the pics are captured on Originally Posted by datylikes

Yes I concur with u on that datylikes picture don't do her justice
I couldn't agree more that the pics are smoking hot, but I have just recently discovered that the pics do not do this little girl justice. My visuals of this lady making me happy will last much longer than the hard drives that the pics are captured on Originally Posted by datylikes
Yes I concur with u on that datylikes picture don't do her justice Originally Posted by dmaxskin
I don't believe a word you two say!!! lol
I don't believe a word you two say!!! lol Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Well then you can always find out for yourself babe. I may be a small package, but I've been told I pack. One Hell of a Bang!!!!