Submissive women who like to be degraded

Is there anyone like Alyson Jones left in Dallas? Women who love aggressive men who dominate and degrade them?

Damn I miss that girl .....
TexasJess does.. and bring turkey basters, she loves em...one for each of her holes.
Looking at some of her posts here I have a feeling that I'll be the one who'll get degraded. Besides a quick google search revealed this.

She looks like a warrior princess and not the submissive girl I'm looking for. Not my cup of tea (and I'm sure the feeling will be mutual). No disrespect. No messing around.
TexasJess does.. and bring turkey basters, she loves em...one for each of her holes. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Ok. So. When I respond to your stupid ass shit... Clearly you didn't get the message from AG today.I must have awakened one of your dark fantasy's lol... sorry jack I will be referring this over... Saving my infraction points for a worthy trick. Your fake profile seems to only have posts about me... Wonder when u will list a real encounter ?? Or .... You just created this account to harass TJ? Humm... KING
Looking at some of her posts here I have a feeling that I'll be the one who'll get degraded. Besides a quick google search revealed this.

She looks like a warrior princess and not the submissive girl I'm looking for. Not my cup of tea (and I'm sure the feeling will be mutual). No disrespect. No messing around. Originally Posted by redhot11
Totally Hun. Happy hunting.
Not sure what u think Google told us lol... But nope. We are not a match...
Again... Happy hunting.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2018, 12:16 AM

She looks like a warrior princess and not the submissive girl I'm looking for. Not my cup of tea (and I'm sure the feeling will be mutual). No disrespect. No messing around. Originally Posted by redhot11
You dodged a bullet for sure RH, I'm sure she's someone's cup of creamy tea, maybe a unsuspecting newbie?
I know that BLM. Thanks for pointing it out. Now I got just 1 PM from a provider who likes to completely submit. But I’m looking for more.
TexasJess does.. and bring turkey basters, she loves em...one for each of her holes. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Unless you're going to be his sub/bottom bitch, you have no need to respond to this ISO.
Following should the provider mentioned be willing to send a PM.

I know that BLM. Thanks for pointing it out. Now I got just 1 PM from a provider who likes to completely submit. But I’m looking for more. Originally Posted by redhot11
  • 07-26-2018, 11:26 AM
Following should the provider mentioned be willing to send a PM. Originally Posted by govtbi
I too would like to know this
wow