URL / Website: hifeethi.com
City: Gladstone/NKC
State: Missouri
Address: NE Antioch Rd
Activities: massage+
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair that was pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thinner and older than the other girl than I saw here. Had on tight jeans and a tshirt. Small breasts and ass.
Recommendation: No
On a recent visit there, it was said to me as I was leaving NO REVIEWS!! Don't we honor those requests from service providers?
I don't leave reviews if a provider specifically asks that I don't post a review or if their is a sign posted in their parlor/studio.
I don't leave reviews if a provider specifically asks that I don't post a review or if their is a sign posted in their parlor/studio. Originally Posted by sIMpHAZt
There is a provider in Missouri who displays a "No Reviews" sign when she is working but takes it down when she is done for the day so the sign isn't displayed permanently. But she only provides L1 level service.
If there was a request for "no reviews" I would have respected that, but that was not a request anyone made to me.
There is a provider in Missouri who displays a "No Reviews" sign when she is working but takes it down when she is done for the day so the sign isn't displayed permanently. But she only provides L1 level service. Originally Posted by sIMpHAZt
PM me if you like. Who is the provider and what area in MO? Thanks for any info you can share.
  • Bbell
  • 07-30-2023, 04:51 PM
Please DM me also.