Best Man-Mades in Austin

HELLO AUSTIN! NEW GIRL IN TOWN!
I've been living in Mexico for the past few years and wasn't too keen on getting plastic surgery there. Now that I am back in the US, I am interesting in meeting with some surgeons to discuss a possible breast augmentation. I've always heard the best way to find a good doctor is to get recommendations at strip clubs but you ECCIE guys are experts on man-mades too.

Who would you say has the best man-mades in Austin?

Look AND feel. For me the natural look, breasts with some gravity to them, is preferable. Retained sensitivity a must.

Post photos and links to pages so I can contact those with the nicest assets and get their doctors info. No negativity please, only mention the girls with breast you do like.

Here's a photo of what I am working with now for your appraisal. Thinking of moving to a small D...

Thanks!

I know this sounds cliche, but I don't think you should do a thing to that body of yours.
I wholeheartedly agree. Your body is spectacular.

However, I'm certain you've heard that before, and if you wish to enhance what the good Lord gave you, I've encountered beautiful, natural feeling silicone implants by Dr. William Gorman in Austin. My wife had silicone implants done by Dr. Mark Greene in San Antonio and I find the results to be exceptional. They look and feel quite natural.
Westlake Plastic Surgery - Robert Caridi, MD -
23 reviews - Place page
www.westlakeplasticsurgery.com - 4407 Bee Cave Road #303, Austin - (512) 732-0732

Emily got hers done by him and hes great!
I would get Maxeen Monroe. Her's are awesome and feel real. I think she got her's done in Dallas.

Oh and I do agree your body is very nice!
I would have to agree, Max has spectacular breast. But yours are quit nice to Rox. Thanks, I don't thank I will get a winks sleep tonight.
Hehe Salsa Man shhhhhhh, lol. Good damn times lol
angelina adams are amazing... contact her for her doctor..
you don't need 'em
girl you breasts are beautiful.. bigger boobs are not always better
Howdy, Folks!

Layla, your body looks beautiful; I see no need to do anything else short of a healthy diet and exercise to preserve what you already have.
I almost forgot... Wicked Heather has some badass boobies as well! I never knew she had MM!
Wow, you look great! Really. While I don't think you need any augmentation, you have to bee content with your own body...

I don't have MM's but I highly recommend Dr. Robert Clement in austin. He is a fabulous plastic surgeon and he is so nice. His work is excellent.

+1, what Sexy Roxanne said. ~Maxeen Monroe's are amazing. And, WickedHeather has really awesome ones too.

Best wishes,
Maxeen has come cans, that's for sure! NatCrtz also has some nice looking boobs.....

sixx
I personally would be loath to see a provider with MM's. I am not saying it would never happen, but it's hard to imagine. If it did happen I certainly wouldn't be willing to pay as much. However, as I've just recently mentioned in another thread I am not your typical hobbyist, and my personal preferences are unlikely to effect your bottom line.

So here is what's becoming my typical post caveat addendum: if I was a women looking for plastic surgery, I wouldn't get it in Austin which has a rather small medical community relative to other Texas cities. I personally would go to Dallas... You might want to start your search with Rod Rohrich.