Use Puffin Brower And You Will Get Onto Ourhome2

Good morning yall!

I downloaded it in the, Google App store.. You'll get the warnings but hit proceed,and you're on.
I'm able to get on every 1/10 tries. I'm starting to think they are under another DDoS attack. I wish ck would just make a statement about what is actually going on.
Just downloaded it and the server isn't timing out! Thanks for the tip
Trying this now!
I'm able to get on every 1/10 tries. I'm starting to think they are under another DDoS attack. I wish ck would just make a statement about what is actually going on. Originally Posted by SecretE

If you download that app and use that browser you're going to get through you just have to keep hitting proceed like you would on Google before it stopped working.

I tried the main browsers we use (Bing) and those didn't work, so it may be something with Google and the other ones,I don't know. For now it works using this app
Just downloaded it and the server isn't timing out! Thanks for the tip Originally Posted by BrigittaBanana
Thank you, Champagne Brown and glad you are here. Wishing you all the best for Christmas and 2023!
It worked! Yay!!! Thank you!!!
It’s great it worked, but is it a ghost town??
Thank you, Champagne Brown and glad you are here. Wishing you all the best for Christmas and 2023! Originally Posted by cinderbella
You're welcome sweetie, but unfortunately I dont celebrate holidays It's just a regular day for me... Happy holidays to you though

It’s great it worked, but is it a ghost town?? Originally Posted by tylerdurden35
It is a ghost town, but hopefully people will get word.
  • R.M.
  • 12-14-2022, 09:47 AM
Thanks doll works great for me on my phone.
Thank you internet stranger
I'm using Safari. I just turned on my VPN which I have not had on for several days and the whole site is working fine...

My VPN is set to a domestic city which I think is best to not get the "IP Address banned" notice.

A'Man
Remember, everything you do in Puffin goes through their cloud servers. They proxy the data. That’s why it works.
I still can't get on. Too bad we can't post an ISO for a BNG or that's exactly what I would do.