i was wondering why guys like ..

Fucking pregnant chicks? I was having a conversation wirh a girlfriend of mine about how we got hit on more when we were knocked up.. Would you see a pregnant provider?
Yes! Up until our bellies bump. Then uncomfortable. Plus breasts are larger, and if the condom breaks...easier next 18 years. Yup, I would and have..
Really depends on the girl, some girls really give off a good vibe when pregnant. Others just look miserable and are a total turn off.
Yes, if she is into it. Depending on how many months they are, they seem to get much wetter and more in to it. Especially enjoy them after they are PG and willing to let you enjoy the time of swollen breast and squirting milk.
Sweet i am gaining an understanding i have never before had!! Keep it cuming!!
I love the look and feel of a pregnant woman. Love those curves, love the "glow" on her face. But....... I can't do it. I can't fuck a pregnant stranger. I can't get out of my own head; concerns about the welfare of the baby, questions about why is she pregnant and still providing, who is she having BBFS with and winding up pregnant, the pregnant woman is putting herself and her baby in a risky/dangerous position by meeting strangers, on and on these thoughts fill my mind and kill my desire to fuck.

But I'm not judging. If it's your thing I don't care. Personally I just can't do it.
Whenever I get into this argument, it is the guys who LIKE boobs but don't like pregnant that lose. So guys love big tits right? It's a huge turn on to see these shapely things protruding. Well, the pregnant belly is just a 3rd sexy protrusion, just makes it that much more awesome.

Why do I like pregnant? It just looks beautiful if they girl is otherwise fit, but has a huge sexy belly!