West Texas!

I have been coming to West Texas for a couple years now.
I must say it is one of my favorite areas. While some think
the area is rough or boring. I have met some of the most
respectful men in this area! I just wanted to share some positivity
and say thank you all... The fellas I have met with, the ladies I have
communicated with for reference checks and even those who messaged
me just to say hi or inquire about my services. I can't recall a poor experience
in person, online or over the phone with any anyone on the board
in this neck of the woods... You guys are awesome!!!

I hope to extend my travels to some of the other areas I have yet to go.
Lubbock, Abilene and even make my way back to El Paso.

No guarantees but if you guys are like the others, I would love to make more friends!
Still waiting for you in El Paso.
Much appreciated Nikki. Seems to be that West Tx is getting some bad press recently
I will be in El Paso over the summer on my trips to and from California

West Texas seems to have a couple bad experiences but there are still a lot of great ones around... I certainly am happy to have not run into the bad apples
California? Don't forget about us out here in Austin, I will be watching for you. Safe travels
California? Don't forget about us out here in Austin, I will be watching for you. Safe travels Originally Posted by deerjohn96
I will never forget about Austin, it has been home for almost 4 years now.
I hope to connect with you again soon!
Love to hear you reconnecting with El Paso! It's been way too long in cumin!! You set the gold standard for the Greek islands.....
Love to hear you reconnecting with El Paso! It's been way too long in cumin!! You set the gold standard for the Greek islands..... Originally Posted by buddy.max3
I hope to reconnect with you as well!!!
Jessica, You are the best provider I have ever come across. I really wish to see you again. If you remembered you were the one who asked me to become an ECCIE registered!lol
Oh i remember ya... Hope to see you again! Glad i made your time with me memorable!
Looking forward to seeing you on one of your trips!
Looking forward to seeing you on one of your trips! Originally Posted by tx05409
Great! Hope to meet you soon!
+1 for lubbock
+1 for ABILENE NIKKI!!!
Damn Nikki, that was so Sweets (pun intended of you to take time out of your day to post those kind words about us gents out here in west TX. Thanks gorgeous! I'm sure Midland would LOVE to have you cum by anytime!