EP BP: First session is free!

So besides the TGTBT photos, I can't quite get a handle on what kind of scam this is.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ew-men/8863506
From the way the ad is worded, I'd be willing to guess that the first date that is free there will be no "services" rendered. She says the first date is free "to make sure you're an adequate gentleman". Free meet & greet maybe?
Yeah, I have to agree with FBSMLUVR. If this were true and the first date really happened, it sounds to me as if she would be trying to see what kind of guy you are before she accepts a date for services. I searched the image and it used on a few different websites, one being a massage board in Florida. Couple of different phone numbers associated with the pic as well. So... Maybe they are gathering phone numbers, or email addresses to sell to spammers.
It was a bot that replied. No matter what I typed, it had a programmed reply. It stopped replying when I did.
If you google the phone number you come up with different pics in different towns. If you google these pics for a few you come up with a model who is definite not a provider. Some level of deception for sure. Stay clear.