Wondering how people are doing out there?

Lots of things have changed recently for me. From have regular work in my daily career to nothing at all per several cities I work in. This hobby has also come to a stop as well.
~I was wondering if others are out there are in my position?

~What are you doing to make money?

~Any online positions or survey places? I have worked remotely for a software company before, processing tickets.

~I am also thorough on surveys if you know of any of those websites.

~I have been told I should make videos... but I can't risk my face being in there. Anyone find a work around for this? I thought of using masks and wig... that might make it difficult to recognize me but idk...

~Anyone selling their pictures? If so how much? Is there tier pricing? I have seen a few. lol
** I am curious what app one would use to accept money? I use about 5 different apps in my regular life for my work. I want to make sure someone is trust worthy to do money with since the apps have my real name or phone #. Is it wrong to wanna verify them before doing an electronic transaction? is that a buzz kill?

Anywho... ANY Ideas welcome!! I also have an SUV and can move at any time for the right money. I am very multi faceted!

I hope everyone is doing well. If you are hurting or need an ear I am also down to listen, as I know what is is like to be in a square house or environment where no one knows.

love & light y'all!! <3
I am stuck at home so been doin ok here..no overhead and my low rates at home are sustaining me..had some generous guys prepay for future playtimes..and been seeing a few regulars at home
Hope to go to KC next week for a few regulars

Been doing yard work and planting a garden
And my grandson is here a few days

Hoping to do a tour that way soon!
  • Go4it
  • 04-07-2020, 04:29 PM
If you just need the $ and are willing to work, several of the door dash type of places are hiring. They are overloaded with work. Also the grocery stores are hiring. Lots of needs from stockers to checkers, etc. And one of the best would be Instacart. I know of multiple people making over $300 a day with Instacart.
I am doin ok so far
I had a stash saved but have had some appts too

Yep my daughter made 600 last week w doordash
Right Dallas good to have money saved up so when times get hard you have it .

I'm doing good for now , getting a little cabin fever
But did some cleaning out of closets RW now need to do Gina's lol
Joined OnlyFans so that's keeping me busy and fun and making money at the same time .

Had a few gents pre paid for when or if things get back to somewhat normal .
One gent that I'v not seen in maybe 3 years from DC sent me some money on cash app.that was so nice .
It's nice when
the gents help out with out asking for it .

We had a lot of rain in Ca last few days , so no fun to go for a walk .

Not being able to go have skin care nails or hair is painful tho.

I'm a home body any ways so being at home not so bad and when on tour im alone in hotels as well when I have down time , so I'm used to be on my own ..

So every one hang in there ..
If you are dumb enough to prepay for sessions, I may set up a female profile. Prepaying for appointments is not smart it does not work. Instead of prepaying just give the provider a gift, as in money with nothing expected in return.
Lots of things have changed recently for me. From have regular work in my daily career to nothing at all per several cities I work in. This hobby has also come to a stop as well.
~I was wondering if others are out there are in my position?

~What are you doing to make money?

~Any online positions or survey places? I have worked remotely for a software company before, processing tickets.

~I am also thorough on surveys if you know of any of those websites.

~I have been told I should make videos... but I can't risk my face being in there. Anyone find a work around for this? I thought of using masks and wig... that might make it difficult to recognize me but idk...

~Anyone selling their pictures? If so how much? Is there tier pricing? I have seen a few. lol
** I am curious what app one would use to accept money? I use about 5 different apps in my regular life for my work. I want to make sure someone is trust worthy to do money with since the apps have my real name or phone #. Is it wrong to wanna verify them before doing an electronic transaction? is that a buzz kill?

Anywho... ANY Ideas welcome!! I also have an SUV and can move at any time for the right money. I am very multi faceted!

I hope everyone is doing well. If you are hurting or need an ear I am also down to listen, as I know what is is like to be in a square house or environment where no one knows.

love & light y'all!! <3 Originally Posted by Anastasia Orlov
Take a look at places like texas workforce comm. they are so behind on unemployment apps they have been hiring