What are your thoughts on a suprise 3some.

I was having a bottle of wine and spending the evening
with an old friend of mine. If anyone knows me when I drink they
can tell you that I like to debate life or fornicate.
In this case, we are friends so me humping his brains out
was not an option. YET

The subject turned to 3some and it occurred to me that

I ( example of the female species ) do not view 3some as he does.
It appears the law of 3some according to my male friend is;
A 3some surprise with a lady you do not view desirable does not count.
It is like when Bill Clinton received a bj but did not "have sex".
So if I surprise my man with a 3some and he does not view her attractive then it does not count lol He said it depletes the illusion of the fantasy if you keep getting less attractive people to play the hot parts. By doing this "surprise" I am really hurting him
What are your thoughts on this matter?

Kisses
Kitten
Surprise me anytime

I'll bring the wine!
I would love to have an appointment with a provider I enjoy .....when I show up for said appointment the surprise of another lady joining us would be extremly exciting .....in fact it is the one fantasy I have always hoped for but never had completed ....Her explanation TO ME of ........she is a good friend of mine and I asked her to join us HOPE you dont mind .........would be considered A PRESENT SENT FROM HEAVEN ..or make it a REAL surprise and said friend joins us part way thru our time together and adds her expertise to an all ready enjoyable experience .....AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES NIRVANA HAS BEEN ACHIEVED .....
I surprised one of my clients with another lady and we had a blast. Of course, she was someone he had mentioned interest in before. So, there was no doubt that we would have fun.
The subject turned to 3some and it occurred to me that I ( example of the female species ) do not view 3some as he does. It appears the law of 3some according to my male friend is;
A 3some surprise with a lady you do not view desirable does not count.
It is like when Bill Clinton received a bj but did not "have sex".
So if I surprise my man with a 3some and he does not view her attractive then it does not count lol He said it depletes the illusion of the fantasy if you keep getting less attractive people to play the hot parts. By doing this "surprise" I am really hurting him
What are your thoughts on this matter?

Kisses
Kitten Originally Posted by Kitten
awhile back, I was having this session and while we were resting between pop's, her roommate came in and asked if she could join in supprise, of course i said sure and her roommate gave me an AWESOME BJ while my date watched. it was so unexpected and exciting at the same time. I would not describe it as a 3some though, as there was no interaction between the 2 ladies. I love ladies that make decisions by IMPLUSE.

I cannot speak for all men because WALDT but, IMHO, a 3some FMF is when she is truly BI, toys are incorporated and used often, and all 3 people are constantly doing something. (some ladies think a 3some is one lady watches and waits her turn, this is BS and a complete turnoff.) with that said, today i was thinking of a 3some with 2 providers that don't know each other and are equally beautiful in every way. I often wondered if any BI providers would go along with something like that? Do you think they would give their ALL and really get into it?

Back to OP's question:

Quote: So if I surprise my man with a 3some and he does not view her attractive then it does not count lol He said it depletes the illusion of the fantasy if you keep getting less attractive people to play the hot parts. By doing this "surprise" I am really hurting him

IMHO, YES. well not hurting him in the physical sence but obviously he has standards of who he will do and will NOT do. she don't have to be the best in the world, or the worse but, at least be attractive enough to be in the ballpark. IMHO, we like things we don't often get to see. example: the ladies are in a very heated action with each other using toys, strap-on's, etc... and at the same time, be aware of him and let him have his way.

It would be so exciting if roommates would supprise us sometimes but don't supprise me with someone that i am not attracted too. lol It's hard to put into words but i think you get what i am trying to say.

good topic kitten,
CG

Side Note: I think WOMEN are more picky than MEN are, when it comes to them being passionate.

I understand the need for attraction. Had a 3some with another provider and a client and the attraction between the 3 of us made it very hot.
You can surprise me, Kitten! lol
I've never even had a surprise birthday party or a threesome. If I had a surprise threesome, not sure anything else would top that.
I know what you mean..... I surprised my right hand and had the left one join in one night. It wasn't nearly as fun since the left hand just doesn't do it for me much.
I know what you mean..... I surprised my right hand and had the left one join in one night. It wasn't nearly as fun since the left hand just doesn't do it for me much. Originally Posted by still-asleep

LOL Still-Asleep maybe you should let one hand be replaced with mine.
I do think attraction must be part of the 3some. I am bi and need to find
the lady sexual attractive to enjoy it.
I'll shave my legs if you pick me.
LOL Still-Asleep maybe you should let one hand be replaced with mine. Originally Posted by Kitten

I kind of like that idea
Never been surprised with a gift like that. I think it would be extremely hot - one of those fantasies you cant ask for - they have to happen. I think it would show a level of caring beyond my imagination - or a true bi who knows I could never in a zillion years get her off. Either case is fine by me - now I just need to drop the right hints.
I think it still counts, whether or not it is your friend's preference.
My first one long ago was with a gf's roommate - but NOT the one I liked, the one I worked with and did not like very much. I still fucked her, and it still counts....lmao
Kitten,
Only you could come up with this thread. Who was it, Woody Allen maybe, that said "even bad sex is still pretty good"? I think the real answer to your question would be that it depends on the guy. For a large part, males are visual creatures and some, myself included, are very particular about what is visually stimulating and what is not. Others will go home with whatever is left after closing time. For the latter, I would guess, any second person, hopefully female, would be a welcome surprise. For the former, something along the lines of what Ms. Foster did would be preferable. As far as women's perspectives on the subject being different from males, that is completely understandable. Women are far more giving creatures. If providers were as visually restrictive as their clients, a whole lot of us would never get laid. In fact, I think you and I have had this conversation, maybe during a rare "debating" moment.