Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: None
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very famous, probably very beautiful
Recommendation: No
I don't know what the problem was but I have never had any problem with Cameron. She has always been first class with me.
  • R4
  • 01-09-2012, 08:37 PM
WTF.. She was on her phone texting while in the theatre? Have some respect woman. Jeeez.

Thanks for the heads up.
As I said, I am sure the issue is not with customers she already knows...but for new ones for her.
Chris I can say from past and present experience with Cameron that she is very reliable but much more selective. I see her ALL the time. Never late or cancel. She's very UTR! Her incall is great and her low volume style now is highly preferred. She like any of the ladies on this board her a perrogative to see whom ever they like or decide not to. She's still my ATF without ANY reservations!
I hear you baldbrotha. Nothing wrong with being selective...believe me...I have all the requirements to be in the selective group. Nice, clean cut, high income. She had weeks to check all my references, out of which 3 are providers as or more famous than her...she had no right to waste my time the way she did. The issue is not of selection, but of how she acted.
wow, interesting review, i think... sorry to hear of your troubles there CF27... have never experienced this w/ this provider, as the other 100+ reviewers have not...
Chris my point is I talked to her and she said she didn't feel comfortable. That has nothing to do with being clean cut or a high income professional. A lot Providers on this board don't see Black dudes no matter how professional or clean cut they are but I let it go. This info should be in the Men's Lounge not in a review in an attempt to get back at someone. This community, like the world, has its preferences and we all have to keep that in mind. You can see ALL of those other "famous providers" you want, but Cameron is the shit! Play safe have fun, but chill out....this is ALL fiction anyway! Lol!
She should post her side in co-ed if she feels this is unfair.

Chris my point is I talked to her and she said she didn't feel comfortable. That has nothing to do with being clean cut or a high income professional. A lot Providers on this board don't see Black dudes no matter how professional or clean cut they are but I let it go. This info should be in the Men's Lounge not in a review in an attempt to get back at someone. This community, like the world, has its preferences and we all have to keep that in mind. You can see ALL of those other "famous providers" you want, but Cameron is the shit! Play safe have fun, but chill out....this is ALL fiction anyway! Lol! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
wow, interesting review, i think... sorry to hear of your troubles there CF27... have never experienced this w/ this provider, as the other 100+ reviewers have not... Originally Posted by latin6pack
Did I miss something?

Never mind I figured it out
Did I miss something?

Never mind I figured it out Originally Posted by AT6Texan
Just in case it gets erased, here goes...

Almost had a heart attack there. For a minute, I thought the post's title was insinuating she was retiring.
NCNS, not a review. Moving to Co-Ed. Next time read the instructions at the top of the forum for NC/NS
I can't beleive this is really happend, but I was not there to know... what I do know is this lady is one of the finest provider in the DFW area and the most pleasent one and easy to deal and talk with.
Yes I've seen Cameron only one time last year and it was one to remember.
As L6P said to ya CF27 just move on, no one will benefit from this and in a few days or a month no one will remember it! peace!!!!
scorpio.
Almost had a heart attack there. For a minute, I thought the post's title was insinuating she was retiring. Originally Posted by tripled
Almost croaked myself thinking she had gone ....

but it was just some dude torching himself over her.

CF27, you should have sent her 1 (one) appointment request from p411. Period.