New and Clueless..... Assistance Would Be Appreciated!!! xoxoxo

MercedesGrnEyes20.jpg

Hello! The name is Mercedes and I am very new to all of this. I am originally from Seattle and have lived in San Franciso. We have TNA and RedBook on the West Coast and they really are run Completely different!!! I am looking to be verified. I met with my first ECCIE member and I must say, quite a gentleman I am impressed. So, with that said, I am very interested in becoming verified myself. I will have one review and I am not quite sure how many more are neccessary to be verified. I spoke to a few providers a couple days ago, and I really must apologize I cannot, for the life of me, remember who???!!! There were so many providers that welcomed me and gave me advice! Muah to all of you!!! I am really enjoying the "Southern Hospitality" and I can't wait to see where this all takes me...

So, any and all advice/suggestions are more the welcome and will be duelly noted!!!

Goodnight and smooches!!!

•• ღ •• Mercedes •• ღ ••
You should ask a mod to move this to Welcome and Introductions. Then a mod will post a link to explain how to become a Verified Provider and after being verified you will be able to post one Ad per week.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203902
This is a link that Chipper posted in the welcome wagon. It should put you on the right track.