Grass

Is it safe/ legal, to play? Very nice hobby accessories ! Peacebyall
So is this a reference to Forbidden Subjects ? Because it's pretty much nonsense !
It's very safe!! Peanuts kill more people each year than "IT" does.
I call for peanut prohibition then ! Save a life , ban a peanut !
I call for peanut prohibition then ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
he asked if it was safe, just giving an example of how safe it is. Legal wise not too harsh in Austin quarter pounder w/ cheese and under is a ticket depending on the kind officer
I love the feel of long grass under my toes in the summer. It tickles, just a bit. *(grin)*

But, it's Air that I love! Fresh air to breathe. (breathe deep). Ahh, yes.

A breath of fresh air is all we need sometimes. I'm just sayin'

Peace and love,
Crystal

"....trying to make sense in a nonsense world"
But, it's Air that I love! Fresh air to breathe. (breathe deep). Ahh, yes. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Shhhhhhh ! If you let them know you like it , they'll tax it !
although fresh air aint my thing. if "breathing" helps a lady relax and enjoy our time.
by all means. Hit the "respirator" one time!!
btw, soooo glad to see your still around crystal
I call for peanut prohibition then ! Save a life , ban a peanut ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Screw that! I love peanut butter, Reese's, honey roasted peanuts, etc. Take away my Reese's cups and we're gonna fight
Take away my Reese's cups and we're gonna fight Originally Posted by JustJane
And I do believe this woman could whup some ass !!
Screw that! I love peanut butter, Reese's, honey roasted peanuts, etc. Take away my Reese's cups and we're gonna fight Originally Posted by JustJane
Only thing were fighting over is who gets last Reese's peanutbutter cup ! Unfortunately we've met and you definitely have reach on me . So I guess I'll just have to make sure we're sick of them before the last . LOL !
Ahh, I am embarrassed. I really meant fresh air & green grass. It makes a happy picture in my mind. I am simple, I guess.