Ladies Choice

Hi to the lovely ladies of the realm, I have a question; if you could do anything you wanted, the kinkiest thing you would ever want to do to a guy what would it be? And what excites you about it? Here are some rules; it must be you doing it, no forced bi and also please exclude cosmetic things like make-up and sissy clothes. I would really like to know.

I would handcuff and blindfold him and place the cuffs on a nail above his head and give him a tormenting yet erotic blowjob. Getting him almost there over and over then stopping to watch him squirm and beg for me to finish before actually allowing myself the pleasure of sucking out all his little men.

Xo Xo
TK
Making him my slut...............Once BCDs your mine, I own your cock, as your there to please ad pleasure me. Allowing him to give me extreme body worship while I bring him to the brink time and time again tell I am ready to slurp every last drop and share it with him in a DFK full of our passion.......Butt I dont stop there...I continue, taking him into further realms of pleasure.........Yes there is sooo much pleasure beyond the cum for all....
Slurp~~
Ms. Athena... Love it Babe!! Nice post
that's HOT MsAthena!

I would love to have a guy take a shower/cum out wearing ladies lingerie/tie him up/and tease & torment for an extended time period....then cumulating into me untying him and riding him like a bitch!
I would like to know this too, except that I do want to hear about it if it involves making him into a sissy (wearing clothes & such.) So many of my kinkiest fantasies involve being forced to wear panties & stockings that I would love to hear about that, along with anything else.
I would like to know this too, except that I do want to hear about it if it involves making him into a sissy (wearing clothes & such.) So many of my kinkiest fantasies involve being forced to wear panties & stockings that I would love to hear about that, along with anything else. Originally Posted by Lhornbk

Then you shall be my lil sissy slut and be dressed in sexy black panties along with thigh stockings and parade around showing me what a good lil slut you are before I take you and make you mine...........Slurp~~
TK
That sound hot...tease and denial... with a spanking would be A++ in my book.
that's HOT MsAthena!

I would love to have a guy take a shower/cum out wearing ladies lingerie/tie him up/and tease & torment for an extended time period....then cumulating into me untying him and riding him like a bitch! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Next time!