Why does Trump talk to Putin in private....with no record of wtf was said?

• oeb11
  • 01-18-2019, 08:41 AM
All Presidents carry on private conversations in the course of foreign diplomacy.
Leaking is illegal.
Trump has had many leaks in his administration.

He is entitled to a level of secrecy in foreign policy negotiations
Same privilege given Clinton, Obama, Carter, JFK, etc
Without one word of concern from the Hypocritical DPST'sa
And yet the fbbi is not looking at the leaks in the doj or the lies by lawyers taping ( like w/g 18 minutes)

Leaking is illegal.
Originally Posted by oeb11
Especially on oneself ..... "What Difference Does It Make?"

• WTF
  • 01-18-2019, 03:16 PM
Especially on oneself ..... "What Difference Does It Make?"

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Off topic LL...please do not make my threads about Clinton.
All Presidents carry on private conversations in the course of foreign diplomacy.
Leaking is illegal.
Trump has had many leaks in his administration.

He is entitled to a level of secrecy in foreign policy negotiations
Same privilege given Clinton, Obama, Carter, JFK, etc
Without one word of concern from the Hypocritical DPST'sa Originally Posted by oeb11
I know oeb. A lot of stuff happens in secret. One of the things that comes to mind is Robert Muellers investigation of a bunch of morons and his cronies. Lots of stuff hasn’t come out yet. Prosecutors of scum bag morons have the right to keep it secret from the hypocrites he’s convicting. I think the swamp scum are called “witches” in this case. The DMV are crying like little bitches LMAO!!!
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2019, 07:38 AM
In light of the Mueller Special Counsel statement regarding Cohen - there are a number of MSM's who were crowing Impeachment now who should be embarrassed, but of course are not.

Let's see what Mueller produces.

and NO- A fair trial is a public trial - and plea bargains are public.
Careful- advocating Secret trials is a favorite of Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Your main man Putin, Xi, and his lapdog Kim
And a favorite tactic for the future of DPST's for any and all who disagree with ideology - concentration camps will be the norm. Let's name them for Clintons and Obama. Arbeit macht Frei!
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2019, 08:03 AM

and NO- A fair trial is a public trial - and plea bargains are public. Originally Posted by oeb11
Can we assume you are for the full disclosure of the Muller investigation results?
Can we assume you are for the full disclosure of the Muller investigation results? Originally Posted by WTF
I'm for full disclosure.
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2019, 08:49 AM
I'm for full disclosure. Originally Posted by Jackie S
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2019, 08:56 AM
Yes - full disclosure of facts and findings from the special Counsel
In light of the Mueller Special Counsel statement regarding Cohen - there are a number of MSM's who were crowing Impeachment now who should be embarrassed, but of course are not.

Let's see what Mueller produces.

and NO- A fair trial is a public trial - and plea bargains are public.
Careful- advocating Secret trials is a favorite of Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Your main man Putin, Xi, and his lapdog Kim
And a favorite tactic for the future of DPST's for any and all who disagree with ideology - concentration camps will be the norm. Let's name them for Clintons and Obama. Arbeit macht Frei! Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb who came up with Guantanamo Bay , FISA and the so called "Patriot" act? Let me answer that. The morons on the right. How come every time the economy tanks there is a Republican in charge. Fuck the crying ass DMV phonies. Trump is a criminal. The DMV is complicit
wow dumper a criminal , DPST TDS PTSD from to much cnn
Some folks don't find "off the record" discussions "appropriate"!

Unless it's "their President"!

(I'm not sure for what Obaminable is reaching, but ....he may be attempting to find out if the Russian's is bigger than Obaminable's wife's! Or is he just trying to collude!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
You don't think the practice is wrong and you claim Obama did it too.
Typical. When did Obama have the translators turn in their notes?

No, you just made that up. Or you would provide a link.

The difference is trump is telling Americans he had these great conversations with Putin and has included some details of what was discussed.
Why would he get rid of the official records? None of the likely reasons bode well for the US. Remember, this guy is a serial liar

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
the black man in this picture is the serial liar ? "right" ok got it

the translators have a code of ethics. whatever was said about a private meeting stays in that room.

so its very reasonable that they would turn over the notes to any govt. official.

so stop getting bent out of shape about this. we'll find out the details in 20 years.