Poll question

Over the last few weeks I’ve attempted to schedule meetings with several providers advertising in Springfield. I have followed all of what I believe to be the rules, calls or texts to introduce and ask about availability. Agreed to a time and place, and showed up at the agreed upon time and location. I have had money stolen by Danni, should have paid attention to the info on here... had one be totally different than pictures and was a very bad vibe from her - then after walking out receiving several texts about wasting her time and her getting back at me..., 4 not replying to texts or calls until many hours later or the next day and get angry about why you can’t meet them now. Sorry but I don’t feel bad for not being available when they contact me, so much later. Just a series of bad luck in Springfield. I know there are some good, reliable providers and have seen some of them. I try to choose by my likes which providers I contact, and do at least some research before making any contact. There seem to be a lot bad people involved in this game recently.
When I have the opportunity to see providers in other places, like Joplin and Rogers I have not had any problems like this. And have no problem finding providers that are pretty good.
I think for me Springfield is going to be a no play zone. I’ve now had enough bad experiences and lost enough money to drive me off. It’s just not worth it to me and for me has been getting progressively worse. To those good dependable providers in Springfield, thank you for having some honor. To the clients please be careful, and treat the good ladies well, they deserve it.
Well said
I just realized I forgot the question...
Anyone else have the same issues?
Sometimes depending on provider. Have had zero problems on repeats. Finding a decent new provider is well....sketchy
It takes a Hell of a lot of research to not get taken. I've been taken a couple of times. I research everything I can before I jump. You have to understand that it's still a role of the dice. Hope you have better luck in the future and try to stay with reputable ladies and research, research, research.
I got scammed once in Springfield. I have learned that you have to listen to your spidey senses. I've also learned that if I get too complacent, I will make a mistake. I do feel that getting scammed is still better than being arrested. I love the thrill of meeting a new person, but I also like the safe of a regular girl. It's a balancing act.