Address: Los Colinas
Activities: Body worship, bbbj, DATY, DFK, MSOG, CIM, lap dance
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, good sized rack, slender body and ass, smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
The lap dance sounds hot
I decided to switch to studio for now since the Indy scene is awful. I noticed you said she’s MSOG. Im guessing that’s for a HR. What’s the donation for that? I don’t want the booker charging me more.
I decided to switch to studio for now since the Indy scene is awful. I noticed you said she’s MSOG. Im guessing that’s for a HR. What’s the donation for that? I don’t want the booker charging me more. Originally Posted by rogerstone

You can ask the booker and they will let you know what (they think) a girl does and the possible upcharge. Of course when your with the girl she may let you slide on some things.

GL and LA are the only all inclusive, baring greek, but again, depending on the girl, the guy and the moment...you never know.
  • Aoi
  • 06-06-2023, 08:58 AM
I’m assuming she does not match the photos online of her?
I’m assuming she does not match the photos online of her? Originally Posted by Armydude89D

Don't ask a promoter :P
  • Aoi
  • 06-07-2023, 08:17 AM
lol people don’t know what photoshop is?
lol people don’t know what photoshop is? Originally Posted by Aoi
Lol I mean I get photoshopping but some photos are of completely different women
Mimi sounds great. I’m in for sure. My next adventure.

• Aoi
  • 06-08-2023, 08:08 AM
Lol I mean I get photoshopping but some photos are of completely different women Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Why I say girls should use selfies
Lol I mean I get photoshopping but some photos are of completely different women Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Yep and now they think ppl want selfies, so some...not all are finding fake selfie looking photos.

Save your time and money on this place....this is a promoter review with promoters endorsing it. Look elsewhere for more realistic content.
  • Aoi
  • 06-09-2023, 07:09 AM
Er.. some of the photos are literally taken in the same room, so yeah. Real selfies.
Selfies with dates on them would be cool. I like Mimi's
  • Aoi
  • 06-11-2023, 08:58 AM
think it's best to do selfies like Miki did back in the old days. lingerie selfies.