No response to a PM....

Why is it an issue to respond to a PM for some?? If you're not interested in my request, or don't wanna provide the service I ask for, is it really too much to ask for a simple "No thanks" or "Not interested". That seems reasonable doesn't it?? Anyone else have similar experiences??
Yes, it's too much to ask. Just move on and forget about it.
I would try to answer your question, but I don't want to dignify you with a response

Yes I had two this week. Business must be booming again. Moving onto number three.
Ask a silly question ...
Like Magic: Don't be surprised if around the first of the month your PM's finally get answered.....
I think it is just rude and not very curtious. I just I hate it when you send someone a compliment and they can't even just say thanks or anything like that. I always exclude those on my P411. I mean your trying to pay for it atleast you should get some kind of a response, LOL maybe I'm silly.
If you don't get a response you pretty much have an answer to your response.
Some ladies get many PMs from a lot of guys. All of these ladies have a limited amount of time that they work in the hobby. Once their time is booked with their regulars, often the rest are ignored. That's why I stick with my regulars for priority in scheduling and consistent service, and they know that I am a no risk client that they want to be with.
Some ladies get many PMs from a lot of guys. All of these ladies have a limited amount of time that they work in the hobby. Once their time is booked with their regulars, often the rest are ignored. That's why I stick with my regulars for priority in scheduling and consistent service, and they know that I am a no risk client that they want to be with. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Excellent point. I agree.
It happens - even with the best of them. One possibility is they are afraid of starting up a PM conversation that goes nowhere. Fair or not, that is the way it is.

Just keep on truckin' and they may answer - or not. You want to associate with those who show some response, so there is no real loss. Miss Manners has not yet signed up and started a thread. Or was that her in the Welcome Wagon?
Every provider has failed to respond to emails and PMs at one time or another for all sorts of reasons even with regulars. I would wait a week and retry and not assume they are ignoring you on purpose. I agree it is bad business practice but that is the way it is.
No one responds to every PM or e mail..... No one.

Try again, e mail, call or move on. Plenty of choices out there.
No response to a questions is a response. Just not the most polite (or time-consuming) one.

I never take it personally. But I tend not to consider them (non-responders) in the future.
Thanks for most of the responses. Yeah, just movin on past some, business must be good.