UFC saturday night

Hey all,

I will be finding myself in Round Rock this weekend and wanted to see who might want to meet up at the Twin there for UFC.

Not the strongest card but I like Faber,a high energy fighter. This might also be Tito Ortiz's last fight in the UFC as well.

PM me if you prefer to not answer here...

sixx
Too bad I will be in North Carolina! Lets party when I get back!
No rues fighting is great to watch. Boxing is boring. Need more death matches. Mas macho. Mas hueos.
  • T-Can
  • 07-01-2011, 07:45 AM
I just wanna see Ortiz get his ass kicked by Bader. I don't really like watching the Bantamweight because there are hardly ever any knockouts in that division.

Speaking of knockouts......did anyone watch the Kongo-Barry fight last SUnday night? I thought Kongo was finished then comes back and knocks the f*ck outta Barry in a matter of the first minute of the first round!
I just wanna see Ortiz get his ass kicked by Bader. I don't really like watching the Bantamweight because there are hardly ever any knockouts in that division.

Speaking of knockouts......did anyone watch the Kongo-Barry fight last SUnday night? I thought Kongo was finished then comes back and knocks the f*ck outta Barry in a matter of the first minute of the first round! Originally Posted by CanDo01
Yeah, I saw that Kongo-Barry fight. Barry got confident cuz he had
Kongo hurt and then got KTFO!!