6000 pictures in my phone/ 4000 is providers/how to screen providers/advice for newbies and everyone male

Pitroom was looking through Pitroom phone and guess what . Came up with 3 pictures that prove one of my claims. I didn't look for the others. What's my point, guys I always ask for pictures. Why, because I'm guy centric. That means to me I'm here to help guys. I want donations lower and I want guys to get accurate Intel on these ladies because they lie. Always take pictures if the lady allows you.

Next try to get there Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter anything. That will give you Intel on how their body looks etc. some will always give up face pics. Some will slip up and throw a face pic in. Look for their threads on Twitter. If they are on there begging for lunch money this is a broke provider, so you can negotiate. She needs the business.

If this chick is always traveling with clients with a high rate go in there correct because this lady has business. There are only a few that get to the level of Courtesan. I will explain in another thread what a Courtesan is. The rest are barely getting by. 2 percent of women leave this industry in better shape. The more years in the percentage goes down. Same for you guys. The longer you are in this game , married or single it will change you. If you are in it do your due diligence and screen them(most these providers don't screen, they need the income). You work hard for your money guys. Don't take that lightly. Don't overpay. Please don't fall in love. Never send your selfie ever. Never give any personal info. Stay anonymous, I'm kaiser Sose. No one has an image of me. Be kaiser Sose. I have images of them but they don't have it of me.

Remember, money has power. Once the money leaves your hand power gone. Control the narrative guys. If Pitroom comes up with anything else I'll add it. Please no trolls or liars. Signed.......The Hobby
6000 photos on your phone. Let me guess: 3000 of your left hand and 3000 of your right hand
^^^ Lol
I've got a picture of my new boo, Pit. He sent it to me so I can remember our night in that convenience store back office. He's such a handsome lil man.
Uh oh, spaghetti o’s!!
You know he’s foaming at the mouth right about now! He’s acting like he don’t care but deep down inside he’s like a dog with rabies . He loves to comment on reviews, why is he being so shy now? Hmm
  • Busty
  • 05-13-2024, 09:16 PM
Free wifi at his job is temporary out of service
  • R.M.
  • 05-13-2024, 10:43 PM
His mom finally changed her wifi password.