Sting in Bingo?

The MO has been done before in Monroe cty many times
bust a bunch of hookers n strippers, then offer a way out by ratting on mmmmm car dealer.
Then tail him in hope to get higher on the food chain.

link true, I have no idea.

how to tell
if county jail lets the public view the inmate list, check daily
lots of in out fast of females,
one day many in then not only few still, repeat month or two later

if one town in that county big on busting hooking, and always in the news doe doing that.
then suddenly stops
Well then, last time in news, that hotel WAS a d... clearing house
and the town just pissed off the NYS drug task force
The MO has been done before in Monroe cty many times
bust a bunch of hookers n strippers, then offer a way out by ratting on mmmmm car dealer.
Then tail him in hope to get higher on the food chain.

link true, I have no idea.

how to tell
if county jail lets the public view the inmate list, check daily
lots of in out fast of females,
one day many in then not only few still, repeat month or two later

if one town in that county big on busting hooking, and always in the news doe doing that.
then suddenly stops
Well then, last time in news, that hotel WAS a d... clearing house
and the town just pissed off the NYS drug task force Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks OSD. That was one of the more useful posts here on icky.
Link is dead.
what lakeside said the link is dead what town was this? or hotel? I know that the hotel near exit 5 by MC'ds has had drug activity there in the past. I can here the county sheriff on the scanner.
what lakeside said the link is dead what town was this? or hotel? I know that the hotel near exit 5 by MC'ds has had drug activity there in the past. I can here the county sheriff on the scanner. Originally Posted by rhettdog
Dammit, should have screen capped it. Forgot which hotel too, maybe Red Roof Inn. Sorry!
Dammit, should have screen capped it. Forgot which hotel too, maybe Red Roof Inn. Sorry! Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
there are two in that same area one is a red roof the one closer to McD's is an econolodge. There is also another red roof over by the oakdale mall
Dammit, should have screen capped it. Forgot which hotel too, maybe Red Roof Inn. Sorry! Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
I was warned of this by a local girl in the know. She said to never go to these hotels as this is where they setup the stings. I wouldn't go there anyway, so I wasn't totally paying attention, but the RRI was definitely one of the names she listed.
Link is dead.

Stay the fuck off of Old Front St.

Tons of unsavory activity and I have solid word from staff that they get kick backs to report
girls to the cops

Avoid JC Red Roof

Avoid Knights Inn in Endi

They’re all a straight ticket to trouble

I have a string of spots I stay at that run for less than $100.
Still super reasonable and well worth the extra couple of bucks for actual cleanliness and safe environment
Link is dead.

Stay the fuck off of Old Front St.

Tons of unsavory activity and I have solid word from staff that they get kick backs to report
girls to the cops

Avoid JC Red Roof

Avoid Knights Inn in Endi

They’re all a straight ticket to trouble

I have a string of spots I stay at that run for less than $100.
Still super reasonable and well worth the extra couple of bucks for actual cleanliness and safe environment Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
thanks for the heads up you just ended a couple of spots I might have tried like the jc rri and the knights inn. My only SA meet we used the motel6 on upper front.
You’re welcome. Be safe.
I've used the Red Roof Inn in Johnson City for SA meets. You aren't going to have a problem if you are taking a date there. But I would certainly be extremely careful if I was seeing someone from say STG there, especially if they had no reviews.

The Red Roof Inn isn't anything special, but for the price, the rooms are clean and you can usually get a much earlier check-in than with some of the other hotels.
I've used the Red Roof Inn in Johnson City for SA meets. You aren't going to have a problem if you are taking a date there. But I would certainly be extremely careful if I was seeing someone from say STG there, especially if they had no reviews.

The Red Roof Inn isn't anything special, but for the price, the rooms are clean and you can usually get a much earlier check-in than with some of the other hotels. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Mostly agree with this. I wouldn’t see Pros there. Mostly because there is a lot of drug activity (not as outwardly in your face, like Old Front St). Heavy STAFF EDIT DDActivity = Heavy LE Presence

I do think it’d be fine to meet a UTR. Yes it is clean and reasonable.

The Red Roof Inn isn't anything special, but for the price, the rooms are clean and you can usually get a much earlier check-in than with some of the other hotels. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
which red roof is that seeking? The one near exit 5 or the mall? The one by the mall seems to have the room doors outside of the building from the street view pics I can see.
which red roof is that seeking? The one near exit 5 or the mall? The one by the mall seems to have the room doors outside of the building from the street view pics I can see. Originally Posted by rhettdog
I was referring to the one across from the "mall". To me the Exit 5 one is Binghamton lol.

The hotel is essentially two buildings with rooms around each perimeter, so yes the doors are on the outside. But you are the one checking in to a room, so you should be pretty confident that you aren't walking into a sting lol.

Another alternative is La Quinta in the same area. Costs a little more, but much nicer and you can cancel a reservation before 6pm if your SB is going to be a no show.