Burner Phones

I have never had a reason to need a back up or "burner phone" but I have a couple of new cell phones and was wondering for those with experience having them could help me out. Can you still buy sim cards with pre paid minutes where you do not have to provide your personal information? Still really do not need one but since I have the extra phones figure what the hell. Thanks in advance.
plastic man ...aints has no ...needs ...fer a jimmie phone at ...alls

...whens yer ...plastic man ...done wants sexy time he ...just done yells real ...louds hey ya disgustin skin ...creature brings that funnel heres ...an brings ...a sammy ta eats
  • Lazy
  • 08-31-2019, 09:20 AM
Walmart has Straight Talk SIM kits and air time cards. On Straight Talk activation page there is a tab or button to bypass personal information.

...whens yer ...plastic man ...done wants sexy time he ...just done yells real ...louds hey ya disgustin skin ...creature brings that funnel heres ...an brings ...a sammy ta eats Originally Posted by Plastic Man
And sis is on her way.....
plastic man ...aints has no ...needs ...fer a jimmie phone at ...alls

...whens yer ...plastic man ...done wants sexy time he ...just done yells real ...louds hey ya disgustin skin ...creature brings that funnel heres ...an brings ...a sammy ta eats Originally Posted by Plastic Man
she let ya kiss her with that mouth ?

edit add
I have never had a reason to need a back up or "burner phone" but I have a couple of new cell phones and was wondering for those with experience having them could help me out. Can you still buy sim cards with pre paid minutes where you do not have to provide your personal information? Still really do not need one but since I have the extra phones figure what the hell. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by tbear4u77

I bought 30 days yesterday. T-Mobil
scratch off for pin
send by text pin, I'm good for another month till October. I tend to keep the end 2 months away. Phone was cash, Cards are cash.
Always pay cash for burner. Don't have but can a account. Do not have a account is the way to go.
Yes. I have an old iphone with no name to it.
Thanks for the info guys I appreciate. I have some new phones that I was hoping to just pop a sim card into but it appears as though they are not compatible. So I guess the way to go is just buy a cheap one and then go the route you mentioned. Thanks again.
Use cash to purchase minutes or phone