Biden Hightails It To Europe……..

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/alli...ry?id=80789245

Just think about it.

That old, stupid, senile, inept corrupt piece of shit is representing us.
he met with the pope

and at the meeting he tried to make a self-serving point that old men still have it

by telling a long-winded boringly told story of satchel paige pitching well into a baseball old age

the translator tried to punch up the snooze of a story and had to explain who satchel paige was and what baseball was

I can imagine well the halting self serving boring idiocy of a biden story

it was good for him the media was banned and there is no video
He left because nobody would come to his Halloween party. Parents don’t want their kids around the old sniffer.
I wonder if he told the Pope that the Catholic Church needs to change it’s views on abortion.
I wonder if he told the Pope that the Catholic Church needs to change it’s views on abortion. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think this Pope agrees with him. He’s a Luciferian too.
I wonder if he told the Pope that the Catholic Church needs to change it’s views on abortion. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think he said that he doesn't believe life begins at conception

which should excommunicate him right there

to a catholic. might was well say Mary never lived
I heard Trump is going to attend the World Series game Saturday while the geriatric moron is overseas. The Let’s Go Brandon chants led by Trump are going to be epic. Biden and Cumallah can’t leave their office (basement) without getting heckled mercilessly and Trump draws 50,000 in an Iowa cornfield. 81 million votes, hu?
Pope did not give Biden holy communion.
There are lots of Let's Go Brandon videos all over Youtube right now.
It’s a complete disaster already. The Vatican cut the live feed. His meeting with Macron was a complete disaster. He constantly fiddled with his mask or the translation machine. He called the the submarine deal with Australia clumsy and didn’t know anything about it. Macron clearly wasn’t happy with him. What a disgrace. This can’t go on much longer.
Sky news has been blasting Biden since day one

https://youtu.be/gwcvCPqIY2g
It’s a complete disaster already. The Vatican cut the live feed. His meeting with Macron was a complete disaster. He constantly fiddled with his mask or the translation machine. He called the the submarine deal with Australia clumsy and didn’t know anything about it. Macron clearly wasn’t happy with him. What a disgrace. This can’t go on much longer. Originally Posted by bambino

Hopefully, Tues. will be the beginning of the end for this regime.

Speaking of Joe Biden and masks. Anybody other than those of us that watch Tucker Carlson, see the clip of Biden "expectorating", for those of you in Rio Linda ( RIP RUSH ), that's spitting, right in the face of a woman not 2 foot from a woman's face. It makes you want to gag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaGcI5lyI0w
Pope did not give Biden holy communion. Originally Posted by bambino
Pope supposedly told biden that he should continue to receive communion.
It’s a complete disaster already. The Vatican cut the live feed. His meeting with Macron was a complete disaster. He constantly fiddled with his mask or the translation machine. He called the the submarine deal with Australia clumsy and didn’t know anything about it. Macron clearly wasn’t happy with him. What a disgrace. This can’t go on much longer. Originally Posted by bambino
guess they realized biden wasn't his normal self.
Pope supposedly told biden that he should continue to receive communion. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

and he did in Rome at a Mass but not by the Pope. whatever.

guess they realized biden wasn't his normal self. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

how long has it been since he was? and he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with