Filth

I visited Blue today.

As soon as I walked in I smelled the funk. Not much of a surprise really, and I’ll leave it at that. But when I went into the room, the first thing I saw was a stain on the cloth that covered the table. Seriously? She threw a towel over it to cover it up.

Before I get going, the girl was fantastic. Sweet, petite and very pretty...

The shower stank of piss and something else that I really don’t want to spend long enough in the room to cipher. I was ready to leave.

There’s a second shower. She took me in there and showed me one helluva time. But the room was funky with mold and some nastiness coming out the drain. I didn’t want to touch anything.

I loved the girl, and the mama San was very nice. But this place was disgusting. That place should be condemned, torn out and sterilized.

How can we put pressure on establishments to clean up their act without getting the board of health involved? This is a hazardous work environment and they are putting you at risk as well.
  • qbit
  • 10-05-2019, 09:18 PM
I visited Blue today.

As soon as I walked in I smelled the funk. Not much of a surprise really, and I’ll leave it at that. But when I went into the room, the first thing I saw was a stain on the cloth that covered the table. Seriously? She threw a towel over it to cover it up.

The shower stank of piss and something else that I really don’t want to spend long enough in the room to cipher. I was ready to leave.

There’s a second shower. She took me in there and showed me one helluva time. But the room was funky with mold and some nastiness coming out the drain. I didn’t want to touch anything.

I loved the girl, and the mama San was very nice. But this place was disgusting. That place should be condemned, torn out and sterilized.

How can we put pressure on establishments to clean up their act without getting the board of health involved? This is a hazardous work environment and they are putting you at risk as well. Originally Posted by Jacubus
I never stepped in at Blue , but I visited Jade which is also kind of a rinky dink place. I did not smell the any stench, there but I realized they will not invest because they do not have long term plans. They milk the place as much as possible and they are busy.there is no financial incentive or long term outlook to justify improving the place. If it brings in the dough and they are always busy, as they say here, mgmt could care less. Makes no sense, it is a short lifespan business model. Nobody will improve anything.
It’s time to call the health inspector
But not too disgusting to service the young lady. You’d make a poor health inspector but a good amp rider
Interesting first post.
I’ve never noticed such things at Blue though I have at other places.
If they are at Blue the girls are so above average I say ‘Bring in da Funk’
https://youtu.be/Dp_bM_c-BT0
The blue girls and management have always been very good to me, it's the only place I go because of that..
I visited Blue today.

How can we put pressure on establishments to clean up their act without getting the board of health involved? This is a hazardous work environment and they are putting you at risk as well. Originally Posted by Jacubus

Maybe the AMPs and the Hobby is not for you. You have contributed so much since you been here that maybe we put pressure on you to post something positive.
I would stay away.

Flesh eating bacteria will cause you to lose limbs or even die.

It was people died from contracting flesh eating bacteria after swimming or wading in stagnant pond, lake, swamp, and mostly ocean water.

But in the past couple of years, people have died or lose limbs after getting flesh eating bacteria from places like

dirty swimming pools, hot tubs, going crab catching and not even entering the water - just handling raw seafood, eating raw shellfish like oysters,

getting a C-section, being nicked in the finger at the salon while getting nails done, getting a pedicure and putting feet in a water filled dirty foot bath massage.

The bacteria enters through opening in the skin and it doesn't have to be a deep cut;

even something as slight as a paper cut or opening in the skin from scratching it for an itch will allow the bacteria to enter.

There even has been a case of a person getting it after water coming out of the shower head went down their nasal passage.

1 out of 4 who gets get the flesh eating bacteria will die and it's a very painful agonizing death.
What?! LOL
The showers at some of the gyms these days are poorly maintained. You could easily get something there as well.

I recommend you don’t go out at all but if you do then wear a bio suit with integrated air scrubber and make sure to use your decontamination room at home before removing the suit and hitting your sofa.

Moops!!!
Bleach is your friend.
  • qbit
  • 10-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Deleted my own post, lol.
Kind of a buzz kill.
Kind of a buzz kill. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
kind of a FRAUD.

one post ever, and it's a slam against Blue.. I have visited Blue more than probably 2-3 guys on ECCIE, currently, and none of what you posted has ever been true on any one of my visits.

I notice you didn't name your Provider, and of course you didn't write a review. that doesn't fit your aim, which is to fuck with Blue.

some of you guys have a very low Bullshit Meter.. after the recent mental tirades from PeterBota, and the inane trolling from Groot, the idea that you gave this post a whisper of believability strains credulity.
Good point Chung.