why review moved to coed discussion?

Hello,

I submitted a review of Katelyn on 9/29/12. Called "Wasted time with Katelyn.."

I have no problem with it not receiving any credit, I really dont care much about that, but I do think the review should be added to her other reviews on her page.
Reviews like that are what I look for when looking for a new lady to see, and if they are not listed on her review page, then that is info that could be important.

I really dont care about this specific review, I am more surprised that reviews like this are not listed with the providers page.

Just my thoughts..

Thanks for all the great work, this site does take a lot of the work out of finding great ladies to play with..
wolfe,

Reviews of encounters that never happened or No Call/No Show asyours appears to have been are not supposed to be written as a review. By using the Review Format, the mods have to go look at it and analyze it.

NC/NS should be done as a thread in the COED forum. They don't get assigned to the lady in question. The only way to find this is with proper research.

This is the rules. Lot of people disagree with the rules, but we don't get to write the rules. We are playing in the rulemaker's playground, we play by their rules.

Looks like you have one of the best review to post ratios around. Please keep up your great support of our perverted little world and don't let this setback slow you down.
Hey Tiger, I believe ur using the term 'perverted' incorrectly...IMHO, the hobby is the most normal activity in the world. In ur eyes, u may see it that way but I would bet that most hobbyists do not. Perversion is immoral/unethical. The hobby is the most natural thing a human being can partake off...the second most important instinct of men.
Hey Tiger, I believe ur using the term 'perverted' incorrectly...IMHO, the hobby is the most normal activity in the world. In ur eyes, u may see it that way but I would bet that most hobbyists do not. Perversion is immoral/unethical. The hobby is the most natural thing a human being can partake off...the second most important instinct of men. Originally Posted by hotamale
PERVERTED was used to highlight that we are not considered mainstream by most.

The moment you do not realize that the rest of society looks at us as perverted, you will grow lax and find yourself in trouble.