Damn why couldn't I make it!!

O How I wish I would have made it to the sexy providers get together, because I was sure gonna shop for my next double Partner In Crime lady to do doubles with.
I was hoping to meet you baby---next time!

It was so cool meeting some of KC'S sexiest gals!! I was honored!

It was kinda cool to be in a bar full of Roman Catholic priests!

It was kinda cool to be in a bar full of Roman Catholic priests! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn damn damn I knew it ....... Well I promise all you ladies when everyone comes back I am gonna get out and meet you all. It's defiantly always fun to exchange all the fun memories in our hobby. Wink wink
Xoxo,
Lindsay
I need a new GF to prefer a less law oriented one a discreet party girl lol

It was kinda cool to be in a bar full of Roman Catholic priests! Originally Posted by DallasRain
It was awesome meeting you Dallas, you are an amazing lady. I hope we all can get together again soon!
I don't think the priests knew what to think! Some of KCs SEXIEST standing right in front of them? You would be the one to speak to them first too! Aha ha ha
Damn, I need to start hanging out in bars...
I don't think the priests knew what to think! Some of KCs SEXIEST standing right in front of them? You would be the one to speak to them first too! Aha ha ha Originally Posted by Annalise Giselle
lol--I could not resist chatting with them.........hell yeahhhhhhh LOL!

Yall 3 ladies are so sexy and awesome company! Thanks for including me!!

{when i come back in spring...we will do it again!!}
Damn, I need to start hanging out in bars... Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
wearing a priest's outfit??

lol--I could not resist chatting with them.........hell yeahhhhhhh LOL!

Yall 3 ladies are so sexy and awesome company! Thanks for including me!!

{when i come back in spring...we will do it again!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
so, if you would, pls describe what you women were wearing? rather sedate outfits, dressy outfits, sexy outfits, ready to grab one of those priests and show them what they're missing outfits ?? :^)

and what did you talk about w/ the priests??

just curious.
lol PM....we all were dressed casually sexy! But we DID stand out in a room full of priests wearing their uniforms...lol

I just went up to a couple sitting on the couch and asked what kind of priest...they told me Roman catholic.
So I just giggled and told them to not hold it against me,but i was a good little Baptist girl......lol
What a blast it was to be surrounded by pretty girls, toasting to new friends, and sharing some heartfelt laughs together!

Next time I plan a girlie get together I won't wait til the last minute so that more providers can join in!
Damn, this had so many possibilities, the ultimate straight men all primed for live comedic relief, and I missed it. You guys should have at least bought them some shots and made out in front of them. Ask them if they're still po'd over that whole Henry VIII thing. Where's Madonna when you need her?
Damn, this had so many possibilities, the ultimate straight men all primed for live comedic relief, and I missed it. You guys should have at least bought them some shots and made out in front of them. Ask them if they're still po'd over that whole Henry VIII thing. Where's Madonna when you need her? Originally Posted by bartipero

Cause she's a sexy lil honey and I'd make out with her in less than a heart beat, as well as some of the girls at this Lil party. Damn naughty thoughts!!!!
XOXO,
Lindsay

Damn, this had so many possibilities, the ultimate straight men all primed for live comedic relief, and I missed it. You guys should have at least bought them some shots and made out in front of them. Ask them if they're still po'd over that whole Henry VIII thing. Where's Madonna when you need her? Originally Posted by bartipero
I had a blast as well! OLindsay I think I would have had lots of naughty thoughts also..... So sad you couldn't make it but we have to work something out when we are back in town!

Kisses~
Monique