just a heads up

hey guys i said id be in kc till sunday maybe monday but with a day full of NCNS yesterday i will be heading back to wichita today now time for this long drive lol.... so thats a little heads up for my wichita friends!!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME KC
Sorry bout your sucky trip, give it a week or two and they'll be wishing they hadn't cancelled! Hopefully you've made it home safely, and there's a nice man who eagerly awaits your arrival and doesn't NCNS. Hope to see you back soon!
Yea I always do well you know... But Wichita was calling me back so I answered. It's so weird I haven't had ncns in awhile but I had like 3 yesterday. It can be aggravating but whatever lol
The Pistol can't go work in KC! Lol but I understand your frustration, especially when you may have already made plans for what was supposed to be at hand. 3 in a row? Smh. Shitty deal. Wichita will make up for it tho!
Looks like you got some outstanding reviews while you were there, though!

Sorry your trip turned around on ya...that's super frustrating!
I'll probably get back up there this week but I.know weekends are hard to work on Expecally when visiting somewhere.... It wasent all bad honestly
The guys that NCNS can't handle you. They were scared they couldn't please you. With your smile and rocking tight body. I love the tatts and how soft your skin is to the touch. Yes I did see you. You made my dreams cum true. I will never forget your smile, and the time we spent together.
Awww thank you baby I hope we can meet again
I'm traveling to KC on Thursday and coming back late Friday evening... if you want to travel with me just let me know!
I cant wait till i get to see Bailey