So I was trying for different

Experiences with my potential clients to be, and see that KC doesn't like change! so to all of my clients and potential clients, Lindsay will continue to offer the same services for $150.00 now I am not changing them any more, but will still provide the same service, however my prior clients have already been grandfathered over. I'm sorry for any miss communication this may have caused, but my activity level has really gotten higher than when I first started. Please understand my change.
XOXO,
Lindsay
O-

I'll call you. Let's discuss.
Fellas, this is my first post here and I feel it is necessary to put the word out. I have seen many of the body rub providers here, but for some reason had not ventured towards Lindsay. After reading such positive and glowing reviews, I realized I was obviously missing out on something and decided to set up an appointment for a body rub. When I called I was told that the cost would be $175 for a GFE and then another amount for PSE, which I wasn't interested in and booked the GFE. After thinking about this for a while I realized that this may in fact be more "service" than I was looking for and felt better about paying less for a "toned down" session with another provider. So, I called with plenty of notice, explained why, and then canceled my appointment. Well, I was surprised when I was contacted by Lindsay to discuss the issue. She was so damned nice, and wanted to hear my side of things. It became quite obvious that this is a gal that REALLY wants to keep her clientele base and provide the BEST service possible without giving herself away. It sounded as though I wasn't the only one who balked at this pricing/service issue and she really wanted to come up with a solution that keeps everyone happy. I don't know what she has decided but I suppose I'll find out when I see her next week. Yes, she won me back and I set up an appointment. Fellas, for those of you who have seen her it might be a good idea to send a PM or something to let her know what you have experienced in the past and what you HONESTLY think the KC market can bear for such services. For those of us who want to have SOME fun without getting too carried away, it sounds as though she is MORE than willing to keep things more chill at a better price. And from the sounds of it, this will be money well spent regardless of the final price.
Her rates were crazy low before. I am surprised her phone ringer didn't die from ringing too much.
wow--i so wanna do a double with you sexy lady!!
A word of advice. Pick a price for....... option A( the things you've been doing) option B(the fastcar, what ever that is) that you are comfortable with/doing what ever you are comfortable with, and go with it.
A word of advice. Pick a price for....... option A( the things you've been doing) option B(the fastcar, what ever that is) that you are comfortable with/doing what ever you are comfortable with, and go with it. Originally Posted by growler
Of advice, however as you can see from when I first started untill now my levels of business have stepped up tremendously, and I tried to raise my prices to what I thought would have been a good thing, because I was gonna have 3 different levels of service, but I think when I raised them it made my clients think those prices were for massage only and they weren't ,they were for full service as well, but as time goes by in this business it's a live and learn situation after 8 cancelations in 2 days I have decided it was for my own benefit to make it 150.00 and stick by it and if one decides that they want full service then at that time my client and I can then discuss it.
Thanks so much for your great advice.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Her rates were crazy low before. I am surprised her phone ringer didn't die from ringing too much. Originally Posted by royamcr
Because of that I don't think $25.00 more for all the services I provide is out of the price range however, for all my clients that I have already saw knows that my services are well worth it, because its not just what I do for my business, but its about all the compassion,privacy and discreation that i put into while I see them.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Because of that I don't think $25.00 more for all the services I provide is out of the price range however, for all my clients that I have already saw knows that my services are well worth it, because its not just what I do for my business, but its about all the compassion,privacy and discreation that i put into while I see them.
Xoxo,
Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay
Like I told you when we spoke on the phone, you determine your worth, not someone else. Your rate should be comparable to others in your area. Don't let someone intimidate you into taking less than you feel comfortable with.
With all due respect, I disagree. The market determines your worth.
With all due respect, I disagree. The market determines your worth. Originally Posted by pokeslow
I agree whole heartily with this and that's why I set one standard price for the all you can indulge for Lindsay. Which is $150.00 !!!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Staci may be misguiding Lindsay here.
Like I told you when we spoke on the phone, you determine your worth, not someone else. Your rate should be comparable to others in your area. Don't let someone intimidate you into taking less than you feel comfortable with. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
You determine your worth, what services are offered, and you will also as a result determine the number of calls you get and the ultimate success of your business, just like any other commodity or service. Everything and I mean everything is worth EXACTLY what you can get someone else to compensate you for it ! What you are giving is advice, and I hope and know she is perceptive enough to recognize that. I have watched girl after girl be run out of this business by listening to other girls, who may, or may not be acting in their best interest. When you start paying for her services, then maybe you can counsel her as to what to charge.
I set one standard price for the all you can indulge for Lindsay. Which is $150.00 !!!
Xoxo,
Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay
Lindsay - I'm confused and I'm sure many others are as well. I really can't figure out all of your different posts. With this quote "all you can indulge", I would expect full service for $150, not just a massage. Please confirm this for all or tell us so we won't have to continue guessing.

Thanks
Her Showcase just says $150 per hour now. Just one simple price for everything.