Whispers nominated as moderator to replace Sixx

[PRIVATE]Remember.........discussion of "private' comments in the open will get you banned. I thought this would be a thought provoking topic. People are asking for light hearted discussions and I thought this would be a fun one. I never really nominated Whispers.[/PRIVATE]

I have recently put in a nomination for Whispers to be a replacement moderator to fill Sixx's spot. I think we can all agree that Whispers knows the rules since he balances on the line quite often and there is no doubt that he is active in a lot of forums within Austin. What do you guys think? Send in your nomination today!

And remember........The smiley face
It's not April Fools yet!
It's not April Fools yet! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
It may not be April yet, but there's plenty of Fools already here.
Well, that is an interesting idea. Whether he "wins" or "loses" someone should have a party!
It may not be April yet, but there's plenty of Fools already here. Originally Posted by nuglet
Hey Nugget........

I heard that Leslie Lane is up and is being considered top notch for the job!
See? I mention Fools and sure nuff' one pops up.
Shit while we are at it someone should nominate Leslie Cochran or whatever his name is this month. He knows how to get banned so I am sure he has gone through most of the rules by now.
See? I mention Fools and sure nuff' one pops up. Originally Posted by nuglet
Talking about me Nuglet? If so man up and mention my name....

Leslie Lane sure made an ass of you....LOL. It was so funny watching a woman out of nowhere manipulate you, so calling someone else a fool is so ironic on your part.

But for the kinder side of me......Hey you want to meet and share some beers?
Sure, Almost always up to meet a fellow monger and have a drink together.
Hilarious. Wasn't he just a mod?

That WOULD be Whispers 3.0. And lord knows, it would signal the coming of the next Ice Age!

I think you might have messed up the coding on the front end of your message though, amigo! Kinda ironic, n'cest pas?
Don't forget to ask for the senior citizen discount.
Sure, Almost always up to meet a fellow monger and have a drink together. Originally Posted by nuglet
The kinder you....

Will howler at you soon next week, northside?
sure YR or Sugs is closeby if it works for you..
Don't forget to ask for the senior citizen discount. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I don't qualify, but sure, just for you.. we'll check.
When Would I have time to start threads?

When would I have time to bash the truly deserving?

When would I have time to spend in the strip clubs or to get laid?

I'm currently recruiting players from the San Antonio Forum to train them in staging a "coupe". There is dissent in their ranks it seems and they want to know how to San Antonio more user friendly the way we did Austin.

I mean..... Being a Mod is time consuming..... I wouldn't be able to reeducate some of the twits and dweebs that need to be educated....

I think I serve the board best in the trenches...... It wouldn't be the same around here without me....

No....
Ohhh....

Wait.........

Can Mods Point and Ban other Mods?..... That would be fun......