Best food in Addison?

• Zena
  • 11-20-2017, 04:41 PM
Best food in Addison? ?
Not too cheap...no Mcd's. Lol.
No 75$ meat and steak buffet either. Lol. Thanks in advance!
Zena.
Not trying to sound snotty. But, that's kinda like asking "best AMP in Dallas".

There is bad-to-awesome of every kind of food in Addison. How about telling us what kind(s) of food you want?
Both of Chamberlain’s places are great. Both of Kenny’s places are great. Neighborhood Services is good. Down the road a bit, Al Biernat’s put in a new spot where Del Frisco’s used to be. It’s outstanding. It kind of depends on what you’re hungry for.
Kenny's Wood Fired Grill is pretty good and is open til midnight.
Always have enjoyed

1. Melting Pot
2. Lawry's (The Prime Rib)
3. Arthur's (crab cakes are amazing)
4. Tokyo One (buffet Sushi but quality is good)
5. Hooters (scenery declined over the years)
6. Houston's
Zio Als Pizza....one in Addison and one in Carrollton...the grilled chicken salad is great and the thin n crispy pizza.....they deliver until 3am
Gone blank. What is the cajun seafood place that I think is on Midway?

Edit:

https://www.natesseafood.com/

Pretty good food and the bar is always crowded with regulars.
Gone blank. What is the cajun seafood place that I think is on Midway?

Edit:

https://www.natesseafood.com/

Pretty good food and the bar is always crowded with regulars. Originally Posted by unit12
Nates used to have good live music as well if that's your thing....the crowd can be a bit much for how small the place is but if you don't mind that you'll likely have a fab time.
May Dragon on Beltline for Chinese.
Ida Claire is pretty good southern food.
You look like a meat eater, pun intended, in which case I would agree with the previously mentioned Kenny’s. But seating is always challenging there. Right down the street next door to each other are Houston’s and Chamberlains, also great choices.
Zio Als Pizza....one in Addison and one in Carrollton...the grilled chicken salad is great and the thin n crispy pizza.....they deliver until 3am Originally Posted by Analeese
+1 pizza is fantastic and I think you can pick up until 4 a.m. at the Carrolton location although technically they are barely in Dallas
Not hobby related, moved to sandbox.
Ida Claire is pretty good southern food. Originally Posted by corona
Ida claire is great...fancy southern food imo...but I had the best oirk chop if my life there....and the guestbook they being to sign is way cool.
Love some Zio's