Senior Prostitution

THAT is some funny shit
Nothing wrong with supplementing his social security check.
When I lived in Oregon we had a 25 yr old we sent out to a nursing home once a week to visit an eldery gent there...he was 75 but in great shape and only in there cause he had nowhere else to go and no family.....the staff knew and had arranged it with our agency..he actually left the provider his estate worth 10000 bucks
Bad move. I've had an incall everywhere you could possibly imagine and the number one rule of thumb: never in a place where old people are. They literally do nothing but keep tabs on the neighborhood all day long.
I'll beg to differ...LOL (little old ladies 75-95) have nothing better to do. OM ( older men 55-95) are my BEST clients and understand that discretion is a priority. So tell the LOL what they NEED to know and always have a cover story.

Bake cookies, Thanksgiving dinner etc for the LOL, stay low volume...you will be OK.

Bad move. I've had an incall everywhere you could possibly imagine and the number one rule of thumb: never in a place where old people are. They literally do nothing but keep tabs on the neighborhood all day long. Originally Posted by Maggie_May