New girl at Relax

The anyone get a chance to see the new girl Adeline over the weekend? Thanks
According to this, she couldn't suck it... I meant, fuck it... I meant hack it...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2377167&page=4
According to this, she couldn't suck it... I meant, fuck it... I meant hack it...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2377167&page=4 Originally Posted by CG2014
If you are speaking of Adeline, She is still there and on the schedule. Relax has yet ANOTHER new girl named Jessie.
  • JMRZ
  • 08-20-2018, 02:26 PM
Damn! Did you guys drive Katya away already? LOL
  • jflo
  • 08-20-2018, 04:55 PM
Damn! Did you guys drive Katya away already? LOL Originally Posted by JMRZ
Shes gone from site....she was a stunner and sweet.
Who knows why shes gone....
i don't know...
a stunning teenager sucking an old shriveled 60 yo dick might just be too much for some girls...
i've often thought, man, when i was 18 yo, if an old fat 60 yo woman with dentures, fat rolling over pants,
sweaty, wrinkly face, told me she would pay me 200 to eat her pussy, i'd have freaked out
  • jflo
  • 08-20-2018, 06:32 PM
i've often thought, man, when i was 18 yo, if an old fat 60 yo woman with dentures, fat rolling over pants,
sweaty, wrinkly face, told me she would pay me 200 to eat her pussy, i'd have freaked out Originally Posted by justanotherday
$200 an hour at 18.....I'm pretty sure I would have to try it out.
shit when I was 18, I would of sucked a dick for $200. ( JUST KIDDING) LOL
I confirmed today that Katya is gone and not coming back. Its sad but true.
I saw Daisy instead since Katya wasn't there and apparently she (Daisy) is retiring soon so I am glad I got the chance. Review coming up next.
When I was 18 I had to work almost 80 hours to even come close to make $200 after taxes.
Remember that they dont make all of the $200.
  • ken11
  • 08-21-2018, 08:30 AM
Wow, can't believe Katya is gone. I saw her Saturday and had a good session with her. She talked to me about sticking around at least for a few months. Wonder if something happened later in the day.....
  • ken11
  • 08-21-2018, 08:34 AM
Well, right after I post this I go to Kendra's site.... Katya is there and available today.
  • rjmac
  • 08-21-2018, 08:34 AM