State: Missouri
Address: raytown
Activities: massage breast play fondling bbbj hj
Hair Length and Color: long dirty blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: cougar but has nice body for her age. great tits
Recommendation: Yes
I heard you can get FS but you really gotta work at it.
Isn't she the one who's place is always messy and smells like cat piss?
Isn't she the one who's place is always messy and smells like cat piss? Originally Posted by super_delfin00
yep
Isn't she the one who's place is always messy and smells like cat piss? Originally Posted by super_delfin00
Just look at this:

trishste
Premium Access
Encounters: 1

Just the facts:
  1. She has had a lot of negative reviews for many years. (FACT, NOT OPINION)
  2. She has had a few positive reviews over many years. (FACT, NOT OPINION)
  3. This is not the first time that a brand new member, or for just a few months, with no comments and the first (maybe a second) review just happens to make a positive review. (FACT, NOT OPINION)
  4. I have never seen a long term member, that we can check out his past comments and reviews, give a positve review to her. (FACT, NOT OPINION)

You can draw your own opinions about if there are better choices available.
Just look at this:

trishste
Premium Access
Encounters: 1

Just the facts:
  1. She has had a lot of negative reviews for many years. (FACT, NOT OPINION)
  2. She has had a few positive reviews over many years. (FACT, NOT OPINION)
  3. This is not the first time that a brand new member, or for just a few months, with no comments and the first (maybe a second) review just happens to make a positive review. (FACT, NOT OPINION)
  4. I have never seen a long term member, that we can check out his past comments and reviews, give a positve review to her. (FACT, NOT OPINION)

You can draw your own opinions about if there are better choices available. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
What JR said. Her reputation has been pretty consistent for at least a decade. Not a bad looking gal if the pics are correct (and nearly every review says they are), but reviews have referred to the smell in her place as being unbearable. No thank you.
trishste: who is that?

Any gal can sign up for this site and claim to be a male because no one knows if it is a male or female on the other end of the computer. She waits for a month or two and then she could (not saying this is the case in this instance) just maybe post a review on herself. Guess what she then has access to the private Men's area where she can read all the comments about herself.

Removing the cat smell could solve a lot of problems about negative reviews. Purchasing some clumping type kitty litter and scooping out the clumps every day into a plastic bag and putting it in the trash might do the trick. Baking soda also helps with the smell. Along with some house cleaning would make anyone feel better and help with their mental health as well.

Waldo Grain is located around 75th on Wornel Road. They offer a good price on the clumping type kitty litter that will absorb a lot of the liquid and help to hold the smell in check.
no i actually saw her. it was not that bad kind of messy and no table for massage but bj was nice and she made me cum. i would go back but if there is better i would try it too
I'll say this. I've been tempted to go find her. She looks fantastic for her age, gorgeous even, and that seems to be undisputed.
Thanks!
I'll say this. I've been tempted to go find her. She looks fantastic for her age, gorgeous even, and that seems to be undisputed.
Originally Posted by silvrline

A smart man learns from his mistakes: a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

The mistakes of others are reported here.