a fart, a promotion

At work, you and your boss are enroute to a company meeting on the 70th floor. In the elevator on the way up, the CEO gets on the elevator.....just the 3 of you. Halfway, the CEO lets out a gigantic fart.

What is the best thing for you to do in that situation to get a promotion:

A) glance at your boss and start chuckling
B) say "that was a good one, sir"
C) keep quiet
D) let out a giant fart of your own
E) Get the fuck off of the elevator as soon as possible
E) Get the fuck off of the elevator as soon as possible Originally Posted by Jam3768
Dims naturally make-up their own rules
Stalking much trixie
"I don't give a damn who you are, thats fucking gross. How about I jump on your face and shit on you?"
This post reminds me of the tv reality show Under Cover Boss when the Papa John CEO goes into one of his stores and crews installed a fart machine. I just remembered the one employee telling another employee, "he has more gas than Exxon!"
At work, you and your boss are enroute to a company meeting on the 70th floor. In the elevator on the way up, the CEO gets on the elevator.....just the 3 of you. Halfway, the CEO lets out a gigantic fart.

What is the best thing for you to do in that situation to get a promotion:

A) glance at your boss and start chuckling
B) say "that was a good one, sir"
C) keep quiet
D) let out a giant fart of your own Originally Posted by VitaMan
You really want to make fun of the CEO. Get serious stupid girl: this is the time to ignore what just happened. Everything does not deserve a comment from an idiot.

Shut the fuck up. Do you really think there could be any other answer? Or maybe you just don't care if you are fired.

You failed to take into account the tension that will build during the remaining elevator ride to the 70th floor.

None of you have been promoted. No one has mentioned the gold star answer.....which will be given in a few days time if none obtain it.
You failed to take into account the tension that will build during the remaining elevator ride to the 70th floor.

None of you have been promoted. No one has mentioned the gold star answer.....which will be given in a few days time if none obtain it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Perhaps. But I also didn't and wouldn't ride all the way to the 70th floor is a smelly elevator.
Whoever survives the ride to the 70th floor gets promoted.
The correct answer is B.
The gold star answer is: wait until your boss farts, then you fart