FALL

Ladies -

Arw you like me and you pull out some sexy wardrobe pieces, and carefully put some items into storage, as seasons change?
The guys want to know something about us. Lets share what we do in order to dress for their pleasure.
Now that it is fall do you have a garment or ensemble that you consider a go-to now as we have cooler nights (outside) and head towards winter?
Possibly some sexy spin on halloween? or team colors for college or pro football? maybe that 'hot teacher' look?
What turns you on when you get dressed for a fall date?
I admit, I can get into all kinds of fantasy play scenarios in 1 of 2 similar outfits. The uber submissive school girl uniform style, or with several subtle modifications, the schoolteacher who does private tutoring one on one.
Hi i would love to see you in the school girl outfit
Private message me please
Welcome back DaisyDycus!!
welcome sugar..pm me or text me..I need a new "friend"!!

I dress according to my mood for the day
I prefer wifebeater type tanks and sexy panties or sexy cutof bluejean shirts with a crop too
And always complete the attire with my "famous" novelty socks

As for holidays,Halloween is my fave! I have a crop top w "IT" from the movie on it and a pair of mens bixer briefs with the same character on them..along with some skull socks

I luv luv luv Cheetos..so I have a short crop top,panties and socks with a Cheetos theme on them that I like wearing at times

sometimes nekkid is good..Catman likes that look alot lol
Check your messages. I'd love to connect
I like the School Girl and Teacher look. I'm moving back to the area in 30 days. Got a second home there now
woohoo cherokee yea
i got an idea...daisy????