Best fried Chicken?

I am curious, I am a big fan of fried chicken. I use to love to go to churches, but recently I have discovered rasing canes,and all I can say is OMG. The BEST. So what are yalls favorite chicken places?
Babe's in Carrollton is my favorite but still a fan of the colonel's extra crispy.
Don't eat the fried stuff but love KFC's new grilled chicken. Oh yeah!
Popeyes Spicy Chicken

Canes is really good!

Wing Stop chicken tenders in Original Hot or Lemon Pepper. (probably my favorite)

My goodness my mouth is watering....Yummy!
Bubba's Cooks Country in University Park on Hillcrest across from SMU.
Big Mama's Chicken & Waffles has some good chicken
Captain Spalding fried chicken

or churches and popeyes
Omg, hands down...Rudy's Fried Chicken, in the hood, off Lancaster! Fried chicken so good it will make you wanna slap yo' mama! lol
Gus's Fried Chicken in Memphis TN. I had some recently while driving through. I heard about it while watching Man vs. Food on The Travel Channel.

I watch Man vs Food as well as Diners, Drive Inns and Dives. We have actually made side trips to go to some of the places.
Now... for the best Fried Chicken ever... Many years ago there was a place in West Ft Worth called Holloway's. It specialized in fried chicken and I know it had to cause all my arterial blockage that I still probably have today.
That was wayyyyyyyyyy back in the 60's...
Tom
I try not to eat too much fried food, but once in a while get some kfc origanal recipe.
but if you are in ft.worth or allen, try el pollo loco, marinated and grilled. that is some great chicken!.... babes, in frisco and carrolton is also really good.
I'm with Monkmonk. Babe's in Carrollton. Also, as CassidyBlue mentioned, the KFC grilled chicken is excellent.
Is that the same Babe's that is in Roanoke and Burleson? If so, yes it is very good.
Bubba's Cooks Country in University Park on Hillcrest across from SMU. Originally Posted by cpi3000
We have a winner!
Willma Mae's in Nawlins has the best, they use a wet spicy batter and it's juicy and tasty.

But I've not eaten any fried chicken in about 18mos. I'm a grilled chicken fan now.