AMP / SPA BUSTS IN FRISCO

With all the sub-AMP busts around DFW lately it’s not a question of if but when will Frisco see its first AMP / SPA busts.

And which establishment(s) will get busted?

We’ve seen Plano, Garland, Burleson, Arlington and Richardson spas get busted already. I’m probably leaving off one or two others.

Careful out there gents! Don’t get caught with your pants down.
Lewisville, Colleyville, Irving………..
Originally Posted by ParGolfer
That doesn’t matter!
With more and more “family” oriented businesses coming to Frisco, like the new Frisco Park, I would guess the crackdown is coming soon.
I would listen to Big Bamboo. As I recall, he was the one who predicted the previous busts. Hey Big Bamboo, do you have any stock market picks? Care to share them ? Or better yet, can I copy trade you?
lol. there are like 13 high schools and 125 parks in frisco. your “new frisco park” post reads like it’s from 1993
Good to see Big Bamboobs still around LOL
Good to see Big Bamboobs still around LOL Originally Posted by veloztec
How about making a real contribution to this thread by listing all the AMPs / SPAs in Frisco?
The people that DONT need to be worried about these busts is the Hobbyist because when have you seen the Dude get arrested when all this goes down ? Never ! These Fu(k€r$ always go after the Owners and the ladies that are just trying to making a living !
SMH ! POS !
How about making a real contribution to this thread by listing all the AMPs / SPAs in Frisco? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
The people that DONT need to be worried about these busts is the Hobbyist because when have you seen the Dude get arrested when all this goes down ? Never ! These Fu(k€r$ always go after the Owners and the ladies that are just trying to making a living !
SMH ! POS ! Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Take a look at WoW 'Watchdogs of Wylie' & Surrounding Areas facebook page. They post every Monday Collin County arrests. There are just as many men being arrested as there are women.

Edit: I just checked last week, 1 Female arrested for prostitution and 6 males for solicitation of prostitution. May or may not have been amps but still they were arrested in some sort of sting.
Take a look at WoW 'Watchdogs of Wylie' & Surrounding Areas facebook page. They post every Monday Collin County arrests. There are just as many men being arrested as there are women.

Edit: I just checked last week, 1 Female arrested for prostitution and 6 males for solicitation of prostitution. May or may not have been amps but still they were arrested in some sort of sting. Originally Posted by Hardallnight
Once again the guys were the owners and she was being pimped out !
It’s very possible that you can get caught balls deep in the lady at the Amps and they will probably only arrest her and slap the dude on the Hand and let him go . What I am trying to say is don’t be afraid of the hobby and if you are then go to church instead cause when you play with fire then you know you will get burn ! This hobby is not fo everyone dude !
Should have read new Firefly Park which has three phases…including the kids Universal Studios park.