What's with all of this PMsing crap???

Seriously!!!
It's less than a week in to the new year.
Are we stressing over holiday bills?
If one person says something we don't like and we comment then another says, "your comment is wrong, mine is right" makes no sense, it's doing the exact same thing!

I know it's been freezing in Vegas, but daaaaaang!

Hot chocolate is cheap.. Let's all pick some up at the store tomorrow and relax!

This doesn't look like the Vegas board. Can we all agree to do a 180 and come back to the best city to live in!

Xoxo
Starts with you babe!
Why don't you be the oh so responsible adult that you're coming off as and lead by example.
Would that be too much to ask?

I just said, "WE ALL." Not, "Boltfan grow up."
Thanks for raining on this parade too.
And what does the Vegas board look like?? A place where Alyssa Marie gets to speak for everyone and any differing opinion is met with accusations of not having any business, engaging in bbfs, name calling and nasty PMs? Is that what your beloved territory, er, board looks like?

You, my dear, are a classic case of pot/kettle - right down to the motives that inspired you to write this threAD. Can you feel that??? Its your drama. Step away from the computer. Go get some real friends who won't question your chosen vocation. Go back to school for some real self worth so you don't feel the need to constantly explain in every other post what a special whore you are bc your reasons for whoring are so unique and not the same reasons other whores whore.

Give us all a small break with the bs. You're a whore. I'm a whore. No one becomes or stays a whore on a dare. There's a bit more to it than that and you insult everyone's intelligence along with your own by claiming it. Its sophmoric at best. Your like the stuck up virgin whore on American Beauty who is terrified of being ordinary. Guess what?! Your ordinary. Deal with it.

Stop speaking for others. If you wanna say something about a poster's request then post it in infoshare and move on. If you don't want to go to a guys room to surprise his wife then don't say anything and let the ladies who might want to do so.

I can say these things to you as a recovering post whore myself. You thought I was a drama queen in Dallas. Take a good long look in the mirror, hon.

You're welcome.
I am sure the neighborhood Walmart sells Midol as well as that hot chocolate OP.....bundle up as you head out!
Why don't you be the oh so responsible adult that you're coming off as and lead by example.
Would that be too much to ask?

I just said, "WE ALL." Not, "Boltfan grow up."
Thanks for raining on this parade too. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
You post a rant, I comment, and I am raining on some parade? Exactly which world do you reside?

The territory envy is hilarious. Bitches be posting in your sandbox and you puff up like a pissed off animal.
Yep, territorial ... she needs to unknot her taint.
And what does the Vegas board look like?? A place where Alyssa Marie gets to speak for everyone and any differing opinion is met with accusations of not having any business, engaging in bbfs, name calling and nasty PMs? Is that what your beloved territory, er, board looks like?

You, my dear, are a classic case of pot/kettle - right down to the motives that inspired you to write this threAD. Can you feel that??? Its your drama. Step away from the computer. Go get some real friends who won't question your chosen vocation. Go back to school for some real self worth so you don't feel the need to constantly explain in every other post what a special whore you are bc your reasons for whoring are so unique and not the same reasons other whores whore.

Give us all a small break with the bs. You're a whore. I'm a whore. No one becomes or stays a whore on a dare. There's a bit more to it than that and you insult everyone's intelligence along with your own by claiming it. Its sophmoric at best. Your like the stuck up virgin whore on American Beauty who is terrified of being ordinary. Guess what?! Your ordinary. Deal with it.

Stop speaking for others. If you wanna say something about a poster's request then post it in infoshare and move on. If you don't want to go to a guys room to surprise his wife then don't say anything and let the ladies who might want to do so.

I can say these things to you as a recovering post whore myself. You thought I was a drama queen in Dallas. Take a good long look in the mirror, hon.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Well said!!