Which do you watch more of.....?

With the addition of the SNATCH thread.....

Do you guys pay more attention to the SNATCH thread or the Provider Ad or Weekend Ad forums?
I watch the "ISO" group.. always good to know who the couple friendly gals are.. but that isn't an option huh?
Normally the ISO forum is for guys to post what they are looking for. LOL. But didn't think of adding that as an option.
  • Old-T
  • 05-19-2015, 06:36 PM
Neither.
  • tzv13
  • 05-19-2015, 07:20 PM
I like the ads, but the SNATCH thread has come through for me a lot.
If a larger variety of women used the Snatch thread, I would use it more. Very often, I see the same ladies day after day. I continue to not call them, day after day.
Snatch Posters and CoEd threAD starters represent desperation at work in most cases and desperation tends to lead to issues better left alone......

Ads run by visiting providers yields the best rewards....
I think the snach thread is great. A lot of guys that don't have the time to go through the ads are going to that thread to find someone fast. Its my belief that it will be used more and more for convenience reasons. As for the guys that read them every day my guess is that they are just bored.
I checked out the short notice thread a little bit, and I found that it didn't really seem to be that helpful for me. Call it laziness, whatever, but I still have to go crawling through reviews and ads to get an idea of prices, services, pictures, etc. So, if I was actively looking for one of the ladies that posts there (and had already done that homework), I might be using it. But as it stands, I get nothing out of it.

If it's working for others, though - more power to you.

It wasn't stated as the "intent" of the short notice thread, but I would have thought there would be more "wheeling and dealing" as well. Hobbyists can find someone short notice, ladies can find someone to fill a vacancy so they make some money as opposed to none, they meet on a price (which I wouldn't expect to be the normal advertised price), and everyone is happy. Maybe it is happening but not visible, maybe it isn't happening at all, but that's how I thought it would have panned out.
Granted, the short notice thread is more for ladies that the guys have already done their research on. Or lets guys that don't have time to plan know who is available when they are.

There are some weeks that I may only have a few hours here and there, so don't want to place a regular ad so that I'm not getting calls when I'm not available. For some ladies, they may feel that they aren't getting enough response from their regular ad. Or maybe it is that they have come up with some free time that they didn't expect.
All I know is I need some Greek this afternoon!
  • tzv13
  • 05-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Granted, the short notice thread is more for ladies that the guys have already done their research on. Or lets guys that don't have time to plan know who is available when they are. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
+1

The first week the SNATCH thread was up, I got 4 appointments from it.
All I know is I need some Greek this afternoon! Originally Posted by pussycat
And I love Greek!!
Thanks for your poll; it adds a modicum of information to the mix.

Reality, however, is that polls represent only a thin sliver of the overall user base, and, obviously the polling results reflect only the view of each individual posting in the poll. That said,

There's no easy way to poll a truly representative fraction of the base, much less make the poll statistically valid.

So, for example, perhaps if each person responding to the poll could easily expressly describe him/herself with an "objective" definition of his/her hobbying practice... such as (how often he hobbies, for example)

-- Planner ahead hobbyist - I usually scan X or Y in order to plan for an appointment more than 24 hours in advance (plus an additional I scan review forums, too)

-- Short term/notice hobbyist - I scan X or Y in order to satisfy my "urge" in the next several hours (and include review forums scans, too)

The above might give ladies a better view of which route a hobbyist took to come to her boudoir.

I do know several ladies (with a solid business acumen) who ave in the past or who currently track how (and why) gents want to make appointments. (Include, obviously, in a poll, the variety of pricing, services, IOP, age, body style, etc.) when assessing hobbyists' intents and interests.

Again, thanks for the poll.

= = = = =

For those interested in ck1942's method of planning -- most usually short time, at my age (I am NOT older than dirt!) the urge arises often enough but the time frame opportunities (my time) don't often coincide with the timely opportunities of the ladies out there.

Yes, I do try to plan ahead, sometimes even more often than 24 to 48 to 72 hours, and yes, I utilize all of the avenues: snatch, reviews, weekly and weekend ads; up close and personal at M&Gs, and info in the male only areas.

At this point in my hobbying career, no easy way to assess my satisfaction level(s) associated with any of the above.

But I do think meeting in person prior to any bcd meetings, has a definite edge, because not only do I see a prospective partner in the flesh, but my other senses, smell, hearing, touch and sometimes taste can also help me make go/no go decisions.

And, due to my fondness for gingers, there's another factor, of course.
You do make some valid points CK. It does depend on whether the guy is able or wanting to plan ahead.
There are some guys that may not be able to plan ahead, yet that may be the only way that other guys set things.

And noticing that only 16 people have voted, that is a VERY small sliver of hobbyists even though it is a private poll. LOL.