The Gloves Come Off......Latest NRA Ad

Powerful
somewhere in his Clarkesville pigsty Assup the flounder pig is yelling "Racist!" .. "Hitler!" .. "Resist!"

meanwhile in D.C. the Lord Emperor has ordered an air strike on the pigsty of Assup the flounder pig .. u can run but u can't hide Assup the flounder pig! oink oink!

in other news .. residents of Austin are feasting on BLT sammiches for life!

bahahaa
violence of lies.

never thought of it way.

that is a very good description of what the left is doing.
Outstanding video! Take THAT, assup! Now clean my toilet, then clean my guns. Make sure they are unloaded before cleaning them, boy!
Just another banned douche-bag with a different vagina (no handle). Another smoke screen because the cocksucker in chief is grabbing all the headlines. "Hey! Look at us!! Squealllllll!"
No one is taking your guns, dick breath. Thanks to the prick that you kneel before, we'll need them before long.

Outstanding video! Take THAT, assup! Now clean my toilet, then clean my guns. Make sure they are unloaded before cleaning them, boy! Originally Posted by Phantom Pooper ATX
Drink!
SPAM
No one is taking our guns? Tell that to the people of new York city. Illinois. Most places in new England. Those people are powerless to defend themselves against violence. Just the way the liberals want.
Go fetch me a drink, boy. Or get one of your other handles to do it. I don't care. Just hop to!
Go fetch me a drink, boy. Or get one of your other handles to do it. I don't care. Just hop to! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did YOU and the reach-around crew welCUM back YOUR protégé Lubedwideass from his " vacation, assup ? With him as the pivot-man at a proper reach-around crew bukakke party ? We all know how YOU like to WK for HIM ! His return might be a threat to YOU winning YOUR FIFTH DOTY crown though !
Just another banned douche-bag with a different vagina (no handle). Another smoke screen because the cocksucker in chief is grabbing all the headlines. "Hey! Look at us!! Squealllllll!"
No one is taking your guns, dick breath. Thanks to the prick that you kneel before, we'll need them before long.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Oops! Someone didn't watch the video and posted anyway.
Does that bottom half of that babe look as good as the top half?
I like her!
Bet she can handle a gun too.
[QUOTE=The2Dogs;1059402948]Does that bottom half of that babe look as good as the top half?
I like her!
Bet she can handle a gun too.[/QUOTE

She is a looker. Politically, she makes Shaun Hannity look like a moderate.