Finally! Instructional Video On How To Beat Your Wife.

You being hit in the face is off limits Yssup.

Can't wait to hair assups excuse. "They're culture is different. We are narrow minded and just don't understand!"
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Can't wait to hair assups excuse. "They're culture is different. We are narrow minded and just don't understand!" Originally Posted by Buddys Place
lustylad will have a field day on this...not the wife beating part, the spelling part!

Plus I bet lustylad's boyfriend is already one ugly SOB!

These are the people that the Demorats want to welcome with open arms........
Hey WTF, will they build houses for cheap?
Yeh, this is the kind of shit we need in the USA.

This SOB needs to meet Mr MOAB.
You being hit in the face is off limits Yssup.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Can assup still take those " hits to the face " down at the 'holes or at the reach-around crew MEATings where they all beat their beat on his face ! ? It's one of assup's biggest money makers down at those truck stops !
Book him on a Delta flight!!
lustylad will have a field day on this...not the wife beating part, the spelling part!

Plus I bet lustylad's boyfriend is already one ugly SOB!

. Originally Posted by WTF
I gotta stop posting from my phone. Damn auto correct
Can't wait to hair assups excuse. "They're culture is different. We are narrow minded and just don't understand!" Originally Posted by Buddys Place
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They%27re
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2017, 01:52 PM
These are the people that the Demorats want to welcome with open arms........
Hey WTF, will they build houses for cheap? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Not all on the left are that hard to the left. Most really dont want the refugees at all here. Dont want the illegal immigrants either.
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They%27re Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You think we can get android to not auto correct this when you type it in correctly the first time?
You think we can get android to not auto correct this when you type it in correctly the first time? Originally Posted by Buddys Place
No. But you could learn to proof your post before hitting send. LOL!
Was this a collaboration between Alec Baldwin and O.J. Simpson?
Book him on a Delta flight!! Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
wrong airline... you want him on United Airlines.

No. But you could learn to proof your post before hitting send. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Looks like you didn't proofread before hitting send. It's proofread not proof, you poof.