why trump succumed to hawks

http://theweek.com/articles/692089/w...uccumbed-hawks

neocons are playing a very dangerous game...

can't get rid of them!!!!
.."succumed"...? Trump "succumbed"?

I'm referencing the substance, not the "form"!
I misspelled the word. oh well.
Clarksville.
I read the article.

The question that is permeating the news cycle at the moment has not been answered.

What will the World do when Kim Jung Un has his A-Bomb, a missle to deliver it, and decides to really hold all of us hostage?

The World can deal with it now, or later.

Or simply ignore the whole thing, get Kim to sign a piece of paper saying he has no ill intentions, and declare "peace in our time".

That has worked so well in the past.
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2017, 09:38 AM
I read the article.

The question that is permeating the news cycle at the moment has not been answered.

What will the World do when Kim Jung Un has his A-Bomb, a missle to deliver it, and decides to really hold all of us hostage?

The World can deal with it now, or later.

Or simply ignore the whole thing, get Kim to sign a piece of paper saying he has no ill intentions, and declare "peace in our time".

That has worked so well in the past. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What do you suggest Jackie? He can drop nukes on Soul if we bomb NK.

The countries that do not have nukes get invaded by the United States for regime change. We asked Kadafi to cease his program and we'd lift sanctions , then we basically killed him. You think other countries are not taking note of what happened to Saddam and others.

These are just the facts.

China is the real winner. They can instruct NK to rattle a sword and Trump has to make concessions to China for their "help". Big Chess game.

Not worth going to war over. NK is not going to attack us.

• WTF
  • 04-18-2017, 09:40 AM
http://theweek.com/articles/692089/w...uccumbed-hawks

neocons are playing a very dangerous game...

can't get rid of them!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes...this is the real "deep state"

They are butt fucking Trump hard!

They need comflict to keep money flowing to the vast industrial military complex.
I misspelled the word. oh well. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Like I said ...

.... I was looking at the "substance' as opposed to form.

Sounds like a "conspiracy theory"!
NKorea is an underperforming asset to China. I don't understand given the success of SKorea why they let the runt run the country into the ground. It doesn't even make sense as a good bad example.
NKorea is an underperforming asset to China. I don't understand given the success of SKorea why they let the runt run the country into the ground. It doesn't even make sense as a good bad example. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hope the runt doesn't "light the fuse" too soon on his fireworks!

They seem to be unable to fly every far! Wonder why?
NKorea is an underperforming asset to China. I don't understand given the success of SKorea why they let the runt run the country into the ground. It doesn't even make sense as a good bad example. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Its likely the chinese prez is following the policy set forth by his predecessors. knew it was wrong, just too lazy to change it or thought there was advantage to be had in milking for whats its worth.