Hottest Catwoman Poll

A poll we can all get behind.
Apologies to Eartha Kitt, Lee Merriweather and others who have played the role.

Julie Newmar

Michelle Pfeiffer

Halle Berry

Anne Hathaway
Maybe because it's freshest in my memory, but I gotta go Anne Hathaway
Julie Newmar is to Catwoman what Sean Connery is to James Bond. Some actors just portray a role so perfectly that it can't be improved on. Inspector Clouseau will always be Peter Sellers. I like Steve Martin, but he can't compare to Sellers as Clouseau.
I must agree with Joe on this one. Julie Newmar, by far.
While I love Julie Newman as the original cat's meow, I have to go with Halle Berry for pure cat in heat.
Nice ...
Julie Newmar put more into her Catwoman than did any of the others. They wore a costume, she was Catwoman. Michelle Pfeiffer comes in second.
Julie Newmar is to Catwoman what Sean Connery is to James Bond. Some actors just portray a role so perfectly that it can't be improved on. Inspector Clouseau will always be Peter Sellers. I like Steve Martin, but he can't compare to Sellers as Clouseau. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I agree with you on Julie Newmar but don't agree completely on Connery. Roger Moore's portrayal is actually much closer to what Ian Fleming had in mind.
I agree with you on Julie Newmar but don't agree completely on Connery. Roger Moore's portrayal is actually much closer to what Ian Fleming had in mind. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
When I was twelve, I was a huge James Bond fan. I'm probably such a big fan of Connery as Bond because of my age when the Bond movies first came out. The psychological term is imprinting. My all time favorite rock band is the Beatles, who also came out at about the same time.
This thread is absolute proof that we will post about anything on this forum. Here are some suggestions for future threads.

Who's your favorite stooge, Larry, Moe or Curly?
If The Hulk and The Thing got in a fight who would win?
Can God make a boulder so big, that even he can't pick it up?
Why do men have nipples?
Why is it impossible to tickle yourself?
Who is smarter, Joe Biden or a tree stump? I say the stump, no contest.
Who is the worst actor of all time? (Suggestions: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal)
My all time favorite rock band is the Beatles, who also came out at about the same time. Originally Posted by joe bloe
They were, and are, the GREATEST!

Poison Ivy has gotten short shrift as the feme fatale opposite Batman.

Her prowess, seductiveness and hotness was never fully explored or appreciated.

She was the only female for whom Batman almost turned to the dark side to be with.

Alas, how fleeting is beauty and one's allure. Que lastima